Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The thing that's odd to me, if RKC is over AZ I gotta wonder why he logs in here constantly but never addresses the issue, not like he was ever afraid to call it like it was and talk some sh!t.

Robin, remember when Wilson tried to say you plagiarized Dr. Dave, you addressed the issue, if you continued to sign in but stop posting after the accusation, that might have given some credence to his baseless accusations.

I remember hitting up Dr. Dave and posting his response which said what Wilson was saying wasnt true, and that you had even sent a copy of your book before publishing for him to look over, so you didn't need to comment to clear your name, you still did though.

I get on here and argue my point, it would be odd if someone accused me of something not to address it, as I am obviously not above arguing or calling out BS, Glen was 10x more argumentative than I.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok let’s be honest. This is a shit show. People get attacked on this forum all
The time. If it’s not the cue makers forum it the Ask a mechanic forum. The NPR is a free for all so you expect all that controversy. It’s easy to get caught up in this mess.

I personally have had several conversations with Glenn in text, calls and emails. We have had our differences for sure.

Glenn, has had it with AZ. Can you blame him? I sometimes wonder why I bother here. It’s not a positive environment. When I first joined AZ I was so excited to find a forum and community that had like minded people in it. There is plenty of great information here but there is also a ton of BS.

Everyone wants to fry Glenn. Why? Well because he has been in controversial conversations and this was the time to unload because certain individuals saw the opportunity to do so. Been there done that. Both from the aggressor and the recipient. Glenn is working on his end game. RKC Glue and his proposed new world wide tournament format. Which I believe we will all start seeing soon. He has secured financing for from my last conversation with him.

Let the post die. Believe me there is more to it than he just stole the money and took the rails. Nobody makes it this far in any industry by screwing people over. He has been doing it a very long time and contributed to the mechanics forum more than any single individual as far as I am concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Last edited:

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
The thing that's odd to me, if RKC is over AZ I gotta wonder why he logs in here constantly but never addresses the issue, not like he was ever afraid to call it like it was and talk some sh!t.

Robin, remember when Wilson tried to say you plagiarized Dr. Dave, you addressed the issue, if you continued to sign in but stop posting after the accusation, that might have given some credence to his baseless accusations.

I remember hitting up Dr. Dave and posting his response which said what Wilson was saying wasnt true, and that you had even sent a copy of your book before publishing for him to look over, so you didn't need to comment to clear your name, you still did though.

I get on here and argue my point, it would be odd if someone accused me of something not to address it, as I am obviously not above arguing or calling out BS, Glen was 10x more argumentative than I.

Snooker,

It might look bad to you but to me it looks worse on JA to me because he came here looking to gain leverage. Of course you don't know plenty that he isn't telling. Glen knows but that's his business no one else's and he doesn't owe non involved parties an explanation.

People lose sight of the fact that there is the real life vs. the internet forum life and sometimes one side of that is private but they use the advertising side of the internet
life for leverage against the personal life. Such drama may have consequences.

That alone and the fact that this guy had no posts on his post count when he started the thread. I think he had 3 posts when he first posted and today its about 33 posts I
think. Out of over a thousand posts he only posted 33 posts and runs off knowing he did Glen in and got free rails that some people here helped pay for.

According to Glen the only option that guy left him with was return all money and rails or (he didn't want the rails.) Glen had done the work they agreed on and was intent on returning the rails. Glen offered to deliver them and the guy didnt want the finished rails without the full refund. I guess he got what he needed here.

Whoever his friend was that told him Glen was charging too much didn't do him any favors. Now look what he's got him into.

If he would have made right with Glen it would have been over then, but he didn't want a reasonable solution so he came here. He wanted his cake and eat it too and life doesn't work like that.

I just got tired of seeing Glen get kicked around over this when I know the man is straight up about it.

Yeah I stepped up and voiced my concerns but that's really as far as I can go.

There will be those here still suspicious of Glen (damaged rep on account of this) and now some of them will be feeling lied to. I'm sorry about all of it. The truth will set you free right?

I had my rant, my say and I'm not Glen's savior but now the chips can fall where they need to with some truth on it.

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The $1750 was 1/2 up front.

Imagine if you had someone build you an office desk for $3500 and you paid them $1750 up front. You also gave them wood to use that cane from a tree from your childhood home.

They had the desk almost finished and you found someone that would build the desk for $2000 so you called the first guy and demanded your money and the wood back or that he do it for the sane price. He refuses.

The guy has already done more work than the deposit covered and is almost finished and was expecting to be paid another $1750 upon completion and delivery.

The wood has already been worked on and in order to return the wood he’d have to either give you the desk and all his work for free, or break the desk apart (more unpaid work) and send you the wood (more unpaid work). Also, it would be impossible to send the wood back units original form.

I am not familiar with this situation but I think that’s what the people on RKC’s side are saying.

The $1,750 was for the rails, the rest was for him to butcher a Gold Crown frame with a Diamond leveling system and recloth etc. So Glen was paid in full for the railwork and absconded with the cash and the rails.
And for the record Glen was on AZ last night, certainly could have at least come up with some kind of excuse/story in the last year since he had the OP's cash and rails?

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Snooker,

It might look bad to you but to me it looks worse on JA to me because he came here looking to gain leverage. Of course you don't know plenty that he isn't telling. Glen knows but that's his business no one else's and he doesn't owe non involved parties an explanation.

People lose sight of the fact that there is the real life vs. the internet forum life and sometimes one side of that is private but they use the advertising side of the internet
life for leverage against the personal life. Such drama may have consequences.

That alone and the fact that this guy had no posts on his post count when he started the thread. I think he had 3 posts when he first posted and today its about 33 posts I
think. Out of over a thousand posts he only posted 33 posts and runs off knowing he did Glen in and got free rails that some people here helped pay for.

According to Glen the only option that guy left him with was return all money and rails or (he didn't want the rails.) Glen had done the work they agreed on and was intent on returning the rails. Glen offered to deliver them and the guy didnt want the finished rails without the full refund. I guess he got what he needed here.

Whoever his friend was that told him Glen was charging too much didn't do him any favors. Now look what he's got him into.

If he would have made right with Glen it would have been over then, but he didn't want a reasonable solution so he came here. He wanted his cake and eat it too and life doesn't work like that.

I just got tired of seeing Glen get kicked around over this when I know the man is straight up about it.

Yeah I stepped up and voiced my concerns but that's really as far as I can go.

There will be those here still suspicious of Glen (damaged rep on account of this) and now some of them will be feeling lied to. I'm sorry about all of it. The truth will set you free right?

I had my rant, my say and I'm not Glen's savior but now the chips can fall where they need to with some truth on it.

The guy wanted his rails back and his money, ok...

IMO problem wouldn't have occurred had Glen delivered in the time they agreed to, or when op said that it had been"Six months since their agreed upon time/date to have to have the work done", was that not true?

When people make unrealistic timelines, sometimes folks get annoyed, I don't know if OP was lying about the timeline, though one thing I have noticed on here, even the folks who sing RKCs praises from the rooftops have acknowledged his unrealistic timelines.

If I tell a customer I am going to have a job done January 1st, and July rolls around and it's not done, I haven't communicated about the delay and have ignored all the customer's correspondence, it isn't hard to imagine they would be pissed.

Still doesn't make any sense RKC logs in here regularly and won't address the accusations.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
You're making assumptions that simply aren't true and Glen has no obligation to clear anything up for you or anyone here when it was supposed to be
between those two to start with and they have gone deeper and deeper with assumptions.

Someone told this guy Glen was screwing him and he'd do it for $800 so he demanded all money and rails back from Glen (who had already done the work) and
was 600 miles from the guy and the agreement was when Glen came back at a preplanned time (when he was over that way with future work) to bring the rails.
Glen tried to deliver the rails and offered to bring them to him or leave them at another place (agreed upon) but the guy didn't want the rails without the money.

That sort of ends the agreement when he said that.

Not much you can do with that on Glens end so the guy comes here and tries to destroy Glens reputation and did a pretty good job of it considering its over a thousand posts
and growing and now someone else outside of Az has jumped on "the attack Glen bandwagon since everyone is doing it" similar fashion and is doing the same thing by using this as
leverage to try to get Glen to put his table together for free.

Someone needs some justice and they may get it.

The fact that people fell for this guys routine probably hurt Glen's feelings so he just let it roll because its an ugly mess just like when's lies were told about me, JAM--way
back when and many others on this board over time. It's a recurring thing here and its let go but shouldn't be because there are rules about personal attacks that aren't enforced
as well as they should be. This dishonest attack thread should be deleted but it won't be and now its almost beside the point because of the damage its done.

Keyboardwarriorism is a thing and people get unreal expectations. Why do you think I quit NPR for months when Admin here wouldn't put an end to what were lies about me accusing me of a crime?

Glen probably feels the same way I did. I no longer use my book in my signature here or advertise in the For Sale Section here and its primarily because of the attack mentality here. If you value your word and reputation its just not worth it to try and contribute here.

I come here for lively political discussion now and that's it and its all I expect.

Question: Where are all these people that kept this thread going all this time with their accusations when they should now be apologizing to Glen?
Are they not man enough to admit a wrong?

The guy wanted his rails back and his money, ok...

IMO problem wouldn't have occurred had Glen delivered in the time they agreed to, or when op said that it had been"Six months since their agreed upon time/date to have to have the work done", was that not true?

When people make unrealistic timelines, sometimes folks get annoyed, I don't know if OP was lying about the timeline, though one thing I have noticed on here, even the folks who sing RKCs praises from the rooftops have acknowledged his unrealistic timelines.

If I tell a customer I am going to have a job done January 1st, and July rolls around and it's not done, I haven't communicated about the delay and have ignored all the customer's correspondence, it isn't hard to imagine they would be pissed.

Still doesn't make any sense RKC logs in here regularly and won't address the accusations.

Last edited:

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're making assumptions that simply aren't true and Glen has no obligation to clear anything up for you or anyone here when it was supposed to be
between those two to start with and they have gone deeper and deeper with assumptions.

Someone told this guy Glen was screwing him and he'd do it for $800 so he demanded all money and rails back from Glen (who had already done the work) and
was 600 miles from the guy and the agreement was when Glen came back at a preplanned time (when he was over that way with future work) to bring the rails.
Glen tried to deliver the rails and offered to bring them to him or leave them at another place (agreed upon) but the guy didn't want the rails without the money.

That sort of ends the agreement when he said that.

Not much you can do with that on Glens end so the guy comes here and tries to destroy Glens reputation and did a pretty good job of it considering its over a thousand posts
and growing and now someone else outside of Az has jumped on "the attack Glen bandwagon since everyone is doing it" similar fashion and is doing the same thing by using this as
leverage to try to get Glen to put his table together for free.

Someone needs some justice and they may get it.

The fact that people fell for this guys routine probably hurt Glen's feelings so he just let it roll because its an ugly mess just like when's lies were told about me, JAM--way
back when and many others on this board over time. It's a recurring thing here and its let go but shouldn't be because there are rules about personal attacks that aren't enforced
as well as they should be. This dishonest attack thread should be deleted but it won't be and now its almost beside the point because of the damage its done.

Keyboardwarriorism is a thing and people get unreal expectations. Why do you think I quit NPR for months when Admin here wouldn't put an end to what were lies about me accusing me of a crime?

Glen probably feels the same way I did. I no longer use my book in my signature here or advertise in the For Sale Section here and its primarily because of the attack mentality here. If you value your word and reputation its just not worth it to try and contribute here.

I come here for lively political discussion now and that's it and its all I expect.

It sounds like Glen sold you a steaming pile of horseshit and you bought it hook line and sinker.

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
magne-tardo= Tardo of great magne

Your screen name fits. Good job.:)

I am going to guess you won't be apologizing for your false accusations.

The OP came on here with his story to try to get Glen to do the job he was contracted for. You know, the one he was paid to do and refused to do.

After Jerimy graciously built him a replacement set of rails he asked Glen for his money back with the intention of giving that money to Jerimy to cover his expense, he never asked for hos money back prior to receiving the new rails. All you are doing is putting Glen's spin on it which he has had a year to perfect. Good job. ��

Apologize?? Lol for telling the truth? Nah.

P.S. Ad hominem attacks gets you no points in my book and is typical of Glen's responses.

Last edited:

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
The OP came on here with his story to try to get Glen to do the job he was contracted for. You know, the one he was paid to do and refused to do.

After Jerimy graciously built him a replacement set of rails he asked Glen for his money back with the intention of giving that money to Jerimy to cover his expense, he never asked for hos money back prior to receiving the new rails. All you are doing is putting Glen's spin on it which he has had a year to perfect. Good job. ��

Apologize?? Lol for telling the truth? Nah.

P.S. Ad hominem attacks gets you no points in my book and is typical of Glen's responses.

No disrespect but the depth of your ability to understand what's being told you isn't sinking in and I can't fix that for you because you're fixated in one direction
and that is...its all Glen's fault.

You're making a great case for the amount of damage that's been done to Glen's reputation by this guy so please continue on.

You might want to back up and question the other end of this deal and that is the OP. Where is the OP in all this?

I can tell you where he is:

Long gone with a free set of rails, don't want his other rails back without a full refund of money from a deal he didn't stick to and he ain't coming back here to make things right in my opinion.

He has performed a "sting operation" on this whole forum and you all fell for it.

The fact that he hurt the man who gave him the rails and those here who contributed means nothing to him.

So I apologize for the magne tardo comment and will erase it but you might ought to think this one through.

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No disrespect but the depth of your ability to understand what's being told you isn't sinking in and I can't fix that for you because you're fixated in one direction
and that is...its all Glen's fault.

You're making a great case for the amount of damage that's been done to Glen's reputation by this guy so please continue on.

You might want to back up and question the other end of this deal and that is the OP. Where is the OP in all this?

I can tell you where he is:

Long gone with a free set of rails, don't want his other rails back without a full refund of money from a deal he didn't stick to and he ain't coming back here to make things right in my opinion.

He has performed a "sting operation" on this whole forum and you all fell for it.

The fact that he hurt the man who gave him the rails and those here who contributed means nothing to him.

So I apologize for the magne tardo comment and will erase it but you might ought to think this one through.

So it's the OP"s fault that Glen did not fulfill his deal? That's rich. What you're not understanding is the guy came on here hoping to light a fire under Glen's ass to get his job done. He didn't and I'm pretty sure no one else oj this forum expected someone to offer up a set of replacement rails for him, and no Jerimy didn't get hurt by that as you claimed he was very comfortable taking care of the guy. The only con was Glen conning you into this story of the OP wanting to renege on the deal. I could tell you a whole lot more but it would be breaking confidences that I'm not willing to do.
I do have a crisp Benji that says the OP's rails were never started. 😉

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Maybe it was really Bob who ran RKC off by correcting him on the ball size thread... just a thought...

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
So it's the OP"s fault that Glen did not fulfill his deal? That's rich. What you're not understanding is the guy came on here hoping to light a fire under Glen's ass to get his job done. He didn't and I'm pretty sure no one else oj this forum expected someone to offer up a set of replacement rails for him, and no Jerimy didn't get hurt by that as you claimed he was very comfortable taking care of the guy. The only con was Glen conning you into this story of the OP wanting to renege on the deal. I could tell you a whole lot more but it would be breaking confidences that I'm not willing to do.
I do have a crisp Benji that says the OP's rails were never started. 😉

Ah ha! You're a friend of the OP it would seem and you even believe that 600 miles away he knows his rails haven't been touched.

You're a good and trusting friend. Good for you.

I tell you what. Invite him back and I won't post to the forum on this subject and let the forum decide for itself who's in the wrong. I'm good I've got other things to do.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Maybe it was really Bob who ran RKC off by correcting him on the ball size thread... just a thought...

I was fairly disappointed to see him post to this obvious travesty of a con.

It was so obvious what was going on but it sure worked on this crowd.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The original poster couldn't have handled himself better. Some of you are too close to the forest and are trying to blind the rest of us from seeing what's right in front of our faces.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reading Robin trying to spin this one for RKC is fun reading I have to admit, but the story would be discarded in any jury room after a couple minutes of discussion and a few minutes more of laughter.

So let's see, the real story is the OP sent Glen money along with his rails BUT he wasn't willing to wait 2 years to get them back so he's a con artist? If you're going to paint him as a con artist you should at the very least have him coming out with more than he went in with. He's such a great con man that he ended up with a playable pool table.

Jerimy stepped up and saved the day. He would not have done this if he smelled a con. He's not an idiot. Now I'm not so sure about those who believe Glen.

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ah ha! You're a friend of the OP it would seem and you even believe that 600 miles away he knows his rails haven't been touched.

You're a good and trusting friend. Good for you.

I tell you what. Invite him back and I won't post to the forum on this subject and let the forum decide for itself who's in the wrong. I'm good I've got other things to do.

Never met him nor talked to him. I do know Glen's M.O. though.
Try again.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Sadly most people here have this same level of comprehension but do go on.

Reading Robin trying to spin this one for RKC is fun reading I have to admit, but the story would be discarded in any jury room after a couple minutes of discussion and a few minutes more of laughter.

So let's see, the real story is the OP sent Glen money along with his rails BUT he wasn't willing to wait 2 years to get them back so he's a con artist? If you're going to paint him as a con artist you should at the very least have him coming out with more than he went in with. He's such a great con man that he ended up with a playable pool table.

Jerimy stepped up and saved the day. He would not have done this if he smelled a con. He's not an idiot. Now I'm not so sure about those who believe Glen.

Never met him nor talked to him. I do know Glen's M.O. though.
Try again.