Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Never said I had it. Why not get the op to do that? Duh.

Yet you have provided zero proof either, and you also never saw the contract right??

From your post which was a bit vague, sounded like Glen told you the OP has the one and only contract, ooooof, ok... REALLY?

The fact that one of the argumentative people I have encountered on this forum, who would literally argue and call anyone out, wouldn't respond, paired with all the other stories in this thread says all I need to know.

You are faulting people for judging Glen without evidence, but his lack of a response speaks volumes. You have also provided ZERO evidence,

POST THE CONTRACT ROBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never said I had it. Why not get the op to do that? Duh.

You are the one on here running defense for Glen, you guys are buddies, you obviously must have seen the contract, so why not post it up and remove all doubt.

POST THE CONTRACT ROBIN!

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member

There was a contract.

Did you see the contract or did Glenn just "tell" you there was a contract?

If you actually saw the contract, that means that Glenn has the contract. Have him scan it and send it to you so you can post it here.

If you didn't actually see the contract and cannot make proof of it to the people wanting to see evidence of it (I don't give a rat's ass either way), then literally everything you say about a contract is purely conjecture on your part.

IOW....don't make statements that you can't back up.

Maniac

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm trying to alert the board over a con. If you want to believe the other guy. Please send him some money and a sympathy card.

When did the OP ask for money or anything other than help getting Glen to complete his job? No one on earth could have anticipated Jerimy Chambers stepping up and helping the OP get his table back together, so your BS of the OP pulling a con job is just that. Utter BS.

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When did the OP ask for money or anything other than help getting Glen to complete his job? No one on earth could have anticipated Jerimy Chambers stepping up and helping the OP get his table back together, so your BS of the OP pulling a con job is just that. Uteer BS.

Don't use logic, lol

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just for funsies how much money did you guys fork over for the free rails?

Just for funsies, what are you getting out of playing defense for Glen?

How are you going to demand OP post the contract but you won't get a copy from Glen and post it up here yourself.

POST THE CONTRACT ROBIN!

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Somebody needs to tell Robin about "The Shovel and The Hole Parable."

Robin has acknowledged using Prolixin. Prolixin is prescribed for people who do not have a solid grasp on reality. It is also prescribed for schizophrenics.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Did you see the contract or did Glenn just "tell" you there was a contract?

If you actually saw the contract, that means that Glenn has the contract. Have him scan it and send it to you so you can post it here.

If you didn't actually see the contract and cannot make proof of it to the people wanting to see evidence of it (I don't give a rat's ass either way), then literally everything you say about a contract is purely conjecture on your part.

IOW....don't make statements that you can't back up.

Maniac

So why do you not believe me? Is that privilege only reserved for people we don't know?

I bet that's what it is.

Sorry I don't qualify for preferred treatment here. I think its time to ask the OP instead of me.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So why do you not believe me? Is that privilege only reserved for people we don't know?

I bet that's what it is.

Sorry I don't qualify for preferred treatment here. I think its time to ask the OP instead of me.

You have read this thread correct?

So are you going to address the fact there are numerous other people in this thread besides the OP who said Glen has done this before, it's not like an isolated incident, YOU REALIZE THAT RIGHT??

Or are you saying everyone who shared a similar experience about GLEN screwing them is also out to fleece AZ?

POST THE CONTRACT ROBIN!!

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I bet that's what it is.

You are the one who brought it up. If you can't produce the document, people will just naturally determine that you are lying. You understand that, don't you? Robin, did you take your Prolixin today? You forgot didn't you? Are you being deliberately non-compliant, Robin?

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
You are the one who brought it up. If you can't produce the document, people will just naturally determine that you are lying. You understand that, don't you? Robin, did you take your Prolixin today? You forgot didn't you? Are you being deliberately non-compliant, Robin?

Not at all but do let me know what you guys find out. :smile:

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
You do this same thing in NPR. You ask questions you already know the answer you want.
No, I ask questions that we both know the answer to and where the answer undermines the position you are taking. And rather than being honest, which you are never willing to to do, you instead always just refuse to answer the question so you can continue to try to be dishonest with your position whereas answering my question would also force you to have to make concessions to your position and you just aren't willing to do that because narrative is more important than truth to you.

You don't ask the questions that solve the problem.
Actually, I always ask questions that help solve the problem. Which is precisely why you hate them so much and always refuse to answer them. You don't want to ever arrive at truth. What you want is to be able to hold onto the narrative you prefer even if it isn't right or true, and my questions undermine that every time.

Hence I answered you in my way but you have no interest in getting closer to the truth.
No, you completely refused to answer it. Completely refusing to answer is not "answering in your own way". It is just refusing to answer because you don't like the answer you would have to give because it doesn't support the position you are trying to take.

I will give you another shot at actually answering it and showing some intellectual honesty though, and showing that at least one time you might value being virtuous over a false narrative, and truth over desire. Mary contracted Sally to repair something for her, and there was an agreed upon time frame, and Sally failed to meet the time frame and it was through no fault of Mary's, would you agree in principle that Mary at that point has every right to ask for her property back and a refund for whatever reason she chooses? Yes or no?

Stop asking this question that doesn't apply to the situation.
Again, nobody can say with any certainty that it doesn't apply to this case. And since it might, I and others want to know where you stand if that does end up turning out to be the case for some reason. You don't want to answer because your only intention here is defending someone in any case whether they are right or wrong, you have no interest in finding truth.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Robin has proven himself incredibly gullible in regards to news cycles, how many times has he shared a yahoo article and proclaimed "this is it" ROFLMAO.

Robin, I think anyone familiar with NPR knows I have stuck up for you, no doubt you would admit the same, I have nothing against you, but I am saying this from the bottom of my heart, you are without a doubt the most gullible person I have encountered on here( or you just post news articles that aren't true to troll AZ).

Either way, nobody has been wrong more than you, and everyone knows I ain't a partisan hack who backs conservaties or liberals blindly.

Anyone unfamiliar with Robin's posting's in NPR, take a look, tell me he isn't wrong constantly.

Last edited:

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
From the very beginning at op's 3rd post I've been completely horrified how the herd mentality here went on the attack without anymore "than a guy that we don't know's word."

Everybody is completely horrified that that you don't care about getting to the bottom of the truth and that your only goal is to protect someone at all costs whether they were right or wrong. And as always, you aren't fooling anyone as it is obvious as day.

If that wasn't your only goal you would have no problem answering this question. If Mary contracted Sally to repair something for her, and there was an agreed upon time frame, and Sally failed to meet the time frame and it was through no fault of Mary's, would you agree in principle that Mary at that point has every right to ask for her property back and a refund for whatever reason she chooses? Yes or no?

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member

I bet that's what it is.

I do nor do not believe you. I don't care one way or the other, just enjoying the thread for entertainment purposes. If I had a gun held to my head and told to pick a side, I would stand with the OP instead of RKC just by past threads/posts I've seen from Glenn. He is self-centered and abrasive to say the least....and I've seen a lot of negative things written about some of his past business dealings.

Yes, if the OP has the contract, he SHOULD post a copy of it here. It would help to explain a thing or two.

As far as if there even IS a contract is the matter at hand here. All these nearly eighty pages of drivel is meaningless if there isn't one, as it would unmistakably be he said/she said without one.

So...Glen won't respond to this thread. The OP has not posted a copy of the contract. You have stated that there IS a contract but cannot show proof of its existence.

Just sittin' back enjoying the back-and-forth.

Carry on.

Maniac

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Yes, if the OP has the contract, he SHOULD post a copy of it here. It would help to explain a thing or two."

Are you an attorney?