FS: Sugartree

piazza

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wonder what good it'd do to you guys for deciding on my behalf who I was going to sell the cue to.

I admit I was at fault for causing the confusion with the 'buy it now at 750USD' clause, and I seriously did not have a clue about the fact that the mails are arranged with accordance to time of arrival. i say it once again that the fact that I made it an 'auction' because I couldnt think of anything more fair than this.

Jims: I missed out on your question on my location, but i clearly stated that I've got no references or past dealings in AZB. I merely gave a couple of names whom are regulars in this forum to reassure you that I've got contacts with people who deal regularly in this forum. Pls do not insult my integrity for you jolly well know nothing about it.

Blame it on my poor business practice if you think that way. I'm here to give the cue a new home and thats what's important.

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I would definitely escrow this cue through Proficient, if someone is gonna take a chance, for the following reasons:
1. Refuses to disclose his location (I'm guessing Singapore, Shanghai or Taiwan).
2. Changes his story several times.
3. Has very few posts and NO references.
Good luck!

Retail1LO

Pass the sugar!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
hotdogg said:
What a prime example of poor business practice. Isn't this price gouging?

This isn't price gouging...it's f'ing retarded. If any of you clowns actually makes a move on this...after the way this joker has handled this procedure...you're going to get exactly what you deserve. This guy's already proven unworthy of anyone's trust. His word isn't worth a hill of beans. He basically low-balled himself with his offer and found out that he COULD have started higher.

Last edited:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
piazza said:
I wonder what good it'd do to you guys for deciding on my behalf who I was going to sell the cue to.

I admit I was at fault for causing the confusion with the 'buy it now at 750USD' clause, and I seriously did not have a clue about the fact that the mails are arranged with accordance to time of arrival. i say it once again that the fact that I made it an 'auction' because I couldnt think of anything more fair than this.

Jims: I missed out on your question on my location, but i clearly stated that I've got no references or past dealings in AZB. I merely gave a couple of names whom are regulars in this forum to reassure you that I've got contacts with people who deal regularly in this forum. Pls do not insult my integrity for you jolly well know nothing about it.

Blame it on my poor business practice if you think that way. I'm here to give the cue a new home and thats what's important.

Dude did you say "Jolly well know" haha that's great

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
So I was right - The "first offer over 750" DID NOT get the cue.....again.

NOW it's first offer over over 850.

I can only hope that whomever has mistakenly offered you anything for this cue does not complete the transaction.

Your word is worthless. You have no references and your locale is some big secret.

You will find - very soon - that this is a tight-knit community which polices itself and has a way of purging out bad sellers.

-von

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
piazza said:
i say it once again that the fact that I made it an 'auction' because I couldnt think of anything more fair than this.

THIS IS NOT EBAY. if you want to auction a cue put it on that site.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
VonRhett said:
So I was right - The "first offer over 750" DID NOT get the cue.....again.

NOW it's first offer over over 850.

I can only hope that whomever has mistakenly offered you anything for this cue does not complete the transaction.

Your word is worthless. You have no references and your locale is some big secret.

You will find - very soon - that this is a tight-knit community which polices itself and has a way of purging out bad sellers.

-von

Sounds like something's afoot (spelled right?)

anyway man you should keep to your word if you wanted more you should have asked for more. it's your cue sure but it's also your word and what's that worth to you?

Stan9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hmmm, its quite hard to miss the time stamp highlighted in orange right beside each pm in the inbox...You are of course free to sell it to who you want, but really simple common sense should see you keep your word to sell it to "the first one who offers $750".

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
I remember yesterday when I gots screwed out of a cue a bunch of you here jumped up and screamed "hey its America and he can do what he wants he can sell to anyone he wants to".

Good to see some of you coming back to your senses in this thread.

Like I said before a mans word just isn't what it used to be.

Retail1LO

Pass the sugar!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm starting to think that the best way to deal with situations like this is to use an escrow service. Without fail. That way someone can say if/when the cue arrives. The cash gets sent in...and both parties get what's coming to them. No one gets anything...until the man in the middle receives EVERYthing.

piazza

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
alright lets put an end to this.

If there're any miscommunication/misconceptions caused on my part, I apologise. It was never my intention to get this into a bidding war, negligence on my part.

And I am indeed from Singapore.

I've since changed the asking price on the very first post to 800USD. I'll stick to my original offer, but with 50USD extra for express shipping. am fine with Escrow service, if buyer is willing to pay.

I know it is hard to work without references to my name, but which individual in this community doesn't start off like that? I'm getting started with my first deal here, what kind of references are you guys getting out of me?

Interested parties who'd emailed me within the past 2 days, get back to me and we've a deal.

once again I'll say, the cue needs a new home and that is what's important.

NYC cue dude

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I wouldn't buy this cue from this guy at any price.

He thought he could come on here, change his price, go back on his word and at the same time, steam roll this community. His greed for 1 or 2 hundred dollars reveals all that is needed to know about his integrity.

After seeing all the negative responses, and figuring this is the only/cheapest way to sell this cue, has decided to ALMOST honor his initial "firm" price. I suspect he has aquiessed only because he knows that the direction this thread has gone will impede a sale.

Anyone who sent a pm to this guy, should just walk away. This should be a lesson to all.

rg

Retail1LO

Pass the sugar!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
NYC cue dude said:
I wouldn't buy this cue from this guy at any price.

He thought he could come on here, change his price, go back on his word and at the same time, steam roll this community. His greed for 1 or 2 hundred dollars reveals all that is needed to know about his integrity.

After seeing all the negative responses, and figuring this is the only/cheapest way to sell this cue, has decided to ALMOST honor his initial "firm" price. I suspect he has aquiessed only because he knows that the direction this thread has gone will impede a sale.

Anyone who sent a pm to this guy, should just walk away. This should be a lesson to all.

rg

No doubt. Well put.

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Bishop said:
I remember yesterday when I gots screwed out of a cue a bunch of you here jumped up and screamed "hey its America and he can do what he wants he can sell to anyone he wants to".

Good to see some of you coming back to your senses in this thread.

Like I said before a mans word just isn't what it used to be.

Still whining? The seller you are referring to DID NOT sell to the highest "bidder" which would be me.

Last edited: