Mosconi Cup Coverage?!

ShanksMcShankly

Grid Lock
Silver Member
Hello AZB,

I know I'm excited for the Mosconi Cup action next week and I see there's a few of us around here that are as well :smile:

What I am not noticing are the coverage options we may have to enjoy the show...

I may be missing something and I apologize if it was blatantly obvious but alas. I have noticed there will be live stream options from the web but I was hoping I would be able to watch it on my big screen like I did last year. ESPN 3 "The Ocho" had it available last year so I was able to get it through my XBOX. I was thinking why wouldn't they have it this year but with the sad state of affairs for pool in the US I wanted to make sure.

Please help with any options you know are available to view the Mosconi Cup 2013.

1) Matchroom live stream (Livesport.tv); says that the coverage is not available in my area, but if it was... How much would it be?

2) ESPN3???

3)TAR, POVPool, InsidePool, anybody???

Thank You All,
Hendy

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello AZB,

I know I'm excited for the Mosconi Cup action next week and I see there's a few of us around here that are as well :smile:

What I am not noticing are the coverage options we may have to enjoy the show...

I may be missing something and I apologize if it was blatantly obvious but alas. I have noticed there will be live stream options from the web but I was hoping I would be able to watch it on my big screen like I did last year. ESPN 3 "The Ocho" had it available last year so I was able to get it through my XBOX. I was thinking why wouldn't they have it this year but with the sad state of affairs for pool in the US I wanted to make sure.

Please help with any options you know are available to view the Mosconi Cup 2013.

1) Matchroom live stream (Livesport.tv); says that the coverage is not available in my area, but if it was... How much would it be?

2) ESPN3???

3)TAR, POVPool, InsidePool, anybody???

Thank You All,
Hendy

Some options previously covered:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=342212

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
If history repeats itself, there will be a ton of options to view live. Tune into AZB, us pool freaks will ferrit it out and share. Don't sweat it. Day one may be www.mosconi.com, day 2's feed may be www.donkeypirate.com. My silly advice, watch AZ on day one, 2, 3 and 4. You'll be golden. It's not been an issue for years and the feeds have been purrrfect.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am very happy it will be on Fox Sports 2. I will record it and avoid this forum so I can be in suspense when watching it (I will be at work when it is airing).

On my cable guide it says it doesn't start til Tuesday. I don't know if they aren't covering Mondays matches or if their coverage is on a 1 day delay. ALso, their coverage is for 2 hrs each day- I imagine they are condensing the matches, because each day must be considerably longer than that

MCP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mosconi

Here in NYC cable Chanel 456 (Fox2) sports
Tuesday. -----5-7pm
Wednesday--5-7pm
Thursday-----5-7pm
Friday---------2-4pm
I set my DVR-- last year the editing and production was excellent unfortunately it seems
It will not be live again. I am sure there there are some live options so far this is what I have been able to come up with.
Will keep checking.
MCP