League Play in N.C.?

Dr Foot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Moving to Waynesville NC (30 minutes west of Asheville) and wondering if there is a league play in the area. TAP or APA?? Thanks

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope you get a table at home. I do believe you are going to the dead zone of pool.

I think Boone, nc might be your closest joint.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
now that I think about it, I recall seeing there was a pool room in the Smoky mountains.

It looked pretty cool, but I don't think it's close to you.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope you get a table at home. I do believe you are going to the dead zone of pool.

I think Boone, nc might be your closest joint.
Sorry, Family Billiards outside of Boone is over 2 hours from Waynesville. Try Fat Cat Billiards in Asheville, NC which is only about a half an hour away.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, Family Billiards outside of Boone is over 2 hours from Waynesville. Try Fat Cat Billiards in Asheville, NC which is only about a half an hour away.

Ahh, I thought I had read on here the fat cats was closed.

What happened to our Asheville AZBros, then?!

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ahh, I thought I had read on here the fat cats was closed.

What happened to our Asheville AZBros, then?!
I don't think that's accurate. They have an active website / facebook page with recent posts and photos that would indicate they are still operating.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think that's accurate. They have an active website / facebook page with recent posts and photos that would indicate they are still operating.

I'd trust your knowledge about the current status of the area more than I'd trust mine...