CTE PRO One

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
You read it correctly. Nothing. Fractional Aiming has zip to do with Center-to-Edge.
In fractions, a player aims with CCB. In CTE the player aims with cue ball edges and sights with CCB.
I could go on and on. In fractional aiming, a player uses their strongest line line of sight behind the center of the cue ball. CTE entails a very specifically defined presentation of offsetting away from CCB with one’s vision as a whole.

Also, the 1/4 1/2 and 3/4 alignments for fractions do not even remotely yield similar OB track lines when compared to the 15 30 and 45 for CTE. The 1/4 1/2 and 3/4 references as being integral to CTE is nothing more than a product of ignorance

There’s no debate from me that fractions, GB and CPs can be understood more quickly. I can teach them all very thoroughly in a very short session but the problem with those methods of aiming is that they do not resolve CCB and I will give you a huge credit. YOU know what I am speaking of.

Bottom line: CTE does resolve a CCB that can be known and described. So, if it takes a little longer to nail down down a professional aiming system, then I see that as what MANY are seeking. My free TRUTH SERIES and CTE book will be changing things. Sorry!

I intend to be outta here. Excuse me, Bob and others. I have no intentions of contaminating this very good forum.

Stan Shuffett

Hi Stan, I am confused as to where the center or is it the edge of the cuetip is lined up with just before the manual sweep or the visual sweep. I think the manual sweep and visual sweep are the same thing?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Can anyone explain where the center of the tip is aiming just before the manual pivot or just before the visual sweep? Thanks
There is a forum for discussing the details of aiming systems. There is a very good reason it has its own forum. Here is that forum:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95

If you have problems aiming and you ever get to the SF Bay Area, I would be glad to help you.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a forum for discussing the details of aiming systems. There is a very good reason it has its own forum. Here is that forum:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95

If you have problems aiming and you ever get to the SF Bay Area, I would be glad to help you.

Bob, I agree with you in that there is a lot of ignorance in the Aiming Forum as you have previously stated. At the same time, I disagree with you for sending him to a forum where there are obvious pockets of blatant ignorance.
Since the gentleman seems to be sincerely interested in CTE, he can email me and I will get him on track for how to really aim.
Stan Shuffett

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you Stan. A whole lot of arrogance goes a short distance!!

You’re welcome!
I don’t mind speaking the truth. In fact, my CTE TRUTH SERIES will be published to YouTube and the real facts of CTE will be available for all to see and even digest.
I was chased away from the Aining Forum and I post here very, very reluctantly unless I am involved in some way or if my work is directly involved.
Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
Bob, I agree with you in that there is a lot of ignorance in the Aiming Forum as you have previously stated. At the same time, I disagree with you for sending him to a forum where there are obvious pockets of blatant ignorance.
Since the gentleman seems to be sincerely interested in CTE, he can email me and I will get him on track for how to really aim.
Stan Shuffett

Thanks for posting here Stan. C.J. left. Hope he comes back sometime.