Ball Cleaner - Disinfectant

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What about all the other families that are not able to avoid you and your family? I guess that doesn't matter to you.

Why would anyone not be able to distance themselves from anyone else, if that was their desire?

I haven’t seen anyone intentionally forcing themselves on anyone else. Have you?

If you want to distance yourself from everyone you don’t know, can’t you do so?

It’s not everyone else’s job to keep you safe. That’s your job.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
If we all just cower in our homes for a few more months, the virus will just disappear.

This has been the longest 2 weeks of my life...

So which cleaner/method did we come to conclusion on?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Why would anyone not be able to distance themselves from anyone else, if that was their desire?

I haven’t seen anyone intentionally forcing themselves on anyone else. Have you?

Thank you for making yourself clear on here. We get it.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
are you not pretending to be dumb?

You touch a door? An electronic payment device? Gas pump? the potential sources of transmission are everything.

softshot

Simplify
Silver Member
Sorry to seem so misinformed but what are 'quats?' And where can you buy Quaternary Ammonia?

Quats is short for quaternary ammonia.. nationally it can be purchased from companies like Sysco and Eco-Lab.. if that's not available ask your local chef where he gets his.

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
are you not pretending to be dumb?

You touch a door? An electronic payment device? Gas pump? the potential sources of transmission are everything.

So I’m supposed to stop touching things so that you can?

I thought that’s why we’re supposed to disinfect everything before we touch it, to avoid that issue. No? If you’re genuinely concerned about what you touch, that it may have been touched by someone who somehow infected it, wouldn’t you just go ahead and disinfect it?

Again, we are responsible for protecting ourselves and our families in the manner that we feel is appropriate. We all have different tolerances for different perceived risks. I take certain precautions to protect my family from certain threats that many here probably feel are unnecessary. That doesn’t bother me at all. I’ll protect mine, and I won’t chastise you for how you choose to protect yours. :smile:

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
Any suggestions. We're trying to get the community clubroom open in a safe fashion. Would limit the players, stagger tables, etc. Somebody raised the question of using sanitizer on the balls. He has a valid point. Thank, Frank

hahahahaha........... no one has been infected from pool balls..................... and there is no one that has been infected by touching anything.................

Kim

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hahahahaha........... no one has been infected from pool balls..................... and there is no one that has been infected by touching anything.................

Kim
Why would you say that?

you don't know the first and the 2nd is an outright lie.

did you forget your sarcastic font?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For all the semi-contentious back and forth, when we drill down into where we really are with the matter, it becomes apparent we are more similar than different.

So I’m supposed to stop touching things so that you can?

I thought that’s why we’re supposed to disinfect everything before we touch it, to avoid that issue. No? If you’re genuinely concerned about what you touch, that it may have been touched by someone who somehow infected it, wouldn’t you just go ahead and disinfect it?

Again, we are responsible for protecting ourselves and our families in the manner that we feel is appropriate. We all have different tolerances for different perceived risks. I take certain precautions to protect my family from certain threats that many here probably feel are unnecessary. That doesn’t bother me at all. I’ll protect mine, and I won’t chastise you for how you choose to protect yours. :smile:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Once again...I'm only asking for someone trying to play as safe as they can. As for all of us there are no guarantees. I personally am not playing in a public or community room. Where I live people came in with the flu and had no regard for anyone.