Harvey Martin Cue??

MarknTorrance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have an oppertunity to buy and old cue that i think is an old Martin. I tried to attach some pictures but the file size was to large. The cue is a plain birdseye cue. It has a read ring on the buttcap that has stamped martin cue
7 12 70. It has the original owner's name on the butt. The forearm is plain birdseye with a ivory joint. It comes with 5 shafts all numbered 1 thru 5. Is there an old Martin cue expert out there who i could email some pictures to get a second opinion?

Thanks,

MarknTorrance

Murray Tucker put the pictures on his site. They arent that good. It was the last night of league and my team was playing for first. So they were taken in a hurry.
http://www.murraytucker.com/markd.htm

Last edited:

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
MarknTorrance said:
I have an oppertunity to buy and old cue that i think is an old Martin. I tried to attach some pictures but the file size was to large. The cue is a plain birdseye cue. It has a read ring on the buttcap that has stamped martin cue
7 12 70. It has the original owner's name on the butt. The forearm is plain birdseye with a ivory joint. It comes with 5 shafts all numbered 1 thru 5. Is there an old Martin cue expert out there who i could email some pictures to get a second opinion?

Thanks,

MarknTorrance

If you like, email your pictures to me and I will resize them for you.

Marissa

Murray Tucker

Just a Padawan
Silver Member
MarknTorrance said:

Thanks,

MarknTorrance

Send them to me and I'll host them for you.

Jon

Custom User Title
Silver Member
Just forget all of this picture sending nonsense.
Just send the actual cue to me.
I'll let you know if it is a Harvey Martin.
By way of a postcard.
On my way to an unspecified location.

:D

Rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jerry Yost said:
What software are you using to resize the pics?

I use Roxio for the most part but there are several free ones. Do a google on IrfanView, it works well for this purpose.

Rod

wood600rr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MarknTorrance said:

Thanks,

MarknTorrance

Murray Tucker put the pictures on his site. They arent that good. It was the last night of league and my team was playing for first. So they were taken in a hurry.
http://www.murraytucker.com/markd.htm

A cue just like this was on ebay a few months ago. It sold for $3500.00 with 2 shafts, if that helps your decision.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
The cue appears to be a typical Martin cue. When I say "typical" I mean the design. Most are very similar.

Joe