Silver Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   1

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This is VERY CONFUSING .. why the FIRST WHITE BALL?

For 3/9 drawing, the first white ball drawn was 18 (per video) but the website shows all numbers in numerical sequence so the first ball on the left is 14. Can you please clarify if you mean the lowest numbered ball or the very first ball drawn (which apparently can be verified by looking at the video).

Sorry I don't mean to be an ass (but still am ...) but I'll wait for clarification before deciding to participate or not ...

It has to be the first white ball drawn. The website results order the numbers from low to high, so if you go by the website the low numbers in this raffle would have a huge advantage.

Don't mean to take away from the thread. Trying to decide whether to participate for an awesome cue...

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
It has to be the first white ball drawn. The website results order the numbers from low to high, so if you go by the website the low numbers in this raffle would have a huge advantage.

Don't mean to take away from the thread. Trying to decide whether to participate for an awesome cue...

Dude, read the thread ... the OP already answered my question

Good Question.
It will be the first WHITE BALL DRAWN.
#18 would have been the winner.
Thanks for clarification.