More on UltraSkin Layered Cue Tips

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
:smile:I am a happy camper as feedback on the UltraSkinLayered layered Cue Tips has been as strong or stronger than I hoped.

I started this because as an old Cue Maker and Tip and Ferrule guy I thought though layered tips brought my prices up it was like I was a 50/50 partner with the Tip Manufacturer. Why not have as high or higher quality a tip to give the Cue people where they made the money.

This is a SPECIAL to A to Z members only. 10 tips for $32.00, 50 tips $150.00 100 tips $290.00 free freight. You won't find this deal on Ebay. Right now someone is beating someone with a UltraSkinLayered and I am high on life about it. THANKS

For those not needing 10 you can do a trial offer, two for $9.00, free freight

PayPal TCUE@aol.com

UltraSkinLayered-001.jpg

The final connection from arm to Cue to Ball
Only in 14MM

This is the best hitting layered Tip on the market for those that like a mid soft - medium layer tip hit.

I back this with my Money back guarantee that applies to ebayers with a rating of 10 or over or known Cue Makers, Cue Repair Men.

This is a proprietary treated PigSkin

Not only will the players LOVE the hit but the installers will LOVE how this Tip shapes and handles during installation. A typical Super Glue type Gel is all that is needed for a superior bond.

Getting back to the money back guarantee. Put one on and hit some balls. If you are not 100% satisfied send the other back even regular mail for full refund

Last edited:

cuejo

Cue Repair tech
Silver Member
Tom
Is this only medium?
Who is making these tips
I'll take 10 to try out but I'll wait for you to pm me a price with shipping,
I'm in Canada.

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
I PM'd you to see f the total is diffrent for shipping to Singapore and haven't heard back from you yet. I'm ready to buy 10 special.

cueguy

Just a repair guy
Silver Member
Tips

Hey Tom...

I just sent paypal for 10 of those tips.
I would like to try them.

THanks!

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
SQB, yes, I just sent answer. Sorry, trying to keep up.

Thanks,
Tom