Disgusted with stream

Curt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm really upset, angry even, that I,ve tried to watch two matches today and both were choppy with constant freezing and to make matters worse I was not able to watch the end of either match. I don't mind paying for the streams but damit, I want what I thought I was paying for, if not I think some sort of compensation is in order. This kind of poor performance has been going on too long

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
My guess is it was probably on your end if it was working for everyone else. Some things to check:

-Bandwidth speed. Do you have enough to watch the stream? Is it steady and uninterrupted?

-Your computer: Was it running any other programs in the background. Poker programs, torrent programs, anything that uses a lot of resources or bandwidth.

Your description of a freezing stream usually is a connection issue of some kind if everyone else is getting the stream smooth. What type of download speed do you have ?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm really upset, angry even, that I,ve tried to watch two matches today and both were choppy with constant freezing and to make matters worse I was not able to watch the end of either match. I don't mind paying for the streams but damit, I want what I thought I was paying for, if not I think some sort of compensation is in order. This kind of poor performance has been going on too long

I'm streaming the 10ft Action Room at Derby City. The feed was smooth all day.

Probably be a good idea to mention what stream you where trying to watch. There are many streams going all over the world.

Ray

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
I'm streaming the 10ft Action Room at Derby City. The feed was smooth all day.

Probably be a good idea to mention what stream you where trying to watch. There are many streams going all over the world.

Ray

Yes BT's stream was smooth.
I seen him say he was streaming through his PHONE !!!

He said the hotel's internet was sooooo bad he used his phone instead,
While the hotel tries to fix their bandwidth problem !

They have been notorious for bad internet for years.

I know Accu-Stats is not at all satisfied just as the paying customers are.
But they will be trying to get things to a better quality they always provide.

Some people talk like this is a regular thing with Accu-Stats.
But we all know better. They are one of the best 99% of the time.

The internet is what it is and some venues don't know what they really have until it is too late.

Curt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Justine for

your advice but i'm sure it's not on my end. I've never had a problem watching your streams and I've watched many. I haven't had problems with POV or Inside Pool other than at the Derby. I realize this may not be Pat's fault but I'm still being asked to pay for something that I'm not getting. It's frustrating at the least. Looking forward to Tar 39

Koenig

Banned
There were a lot of people having issues with the accustats stream being choppy and freezing. You were not the only one.

JC

Coos Cues
It's simplistic to say it's at one end or the other but the bottom line is internet streaming is not a 100% mature science as of yet. Sometimes streams are choppy at one given computer for reasons that are neither easily understandable nor fixable. It is often not the fault of the broadcaster nor the receiver. They just are funky and that's that.

I believe anyone offering a PPV stream should have a no quibbles money back guarantee. If you don't like it for any reason you get your money back. Will there be abuses? Of course. Will those willing to take the chance now that they aren't putting anything at risk going to offset the loss from abuses? Maybe. Will it cut down on the griping and the streamers having to deal with the disgruntled? Probably.

JC

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
I watched Souquet-Biado, the stream did not have a single hickup and I am in a different continent.

gr. Dave

Jpowell7575

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only stream that was choppy yesterday was the Dennis Shane match. Everything else was flawless.

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
I just watched 2 matches...The last one was Daz and Bustamonte....Stop/go..stop/go...stop/go...The entire match...Very frustrating and hard to watch..

sharkmate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
chop chop payper view...

I really hate chop chop pay per view. You know why? Because it suck suck sucks!
Now if there streaming it for free which they aint I got no problem and they can chop chop chop all they want. But, if you think for 1 second I'm gonna pay for chop chop chop your plum crazy. So, fix it or make it free cause I aint comin back until you do!:angry:

DallasHopps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought yesterday's accu-stats stream and had no issues streaming to my iPad. The only thing I could complain about is that my Apple TV kicked my iPad off a couple of times, so no 52" match for me.

First world problems, at least on my end.

sharkmate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Upgrade to Business class internet speed?

I'm wondering if thats what you need to compensate for their "slug speed" stream?:angry: