Diamond Pro table

kennyratt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
open

Thanks for the post. I'm open to reasonable offers; Post economy drop in income of potential buyers hasn't helped . This table hasn't got 60 hrs. use on it. And I just quit playing when my local place closed up billiards business. Thanks again , Kennyratt

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
95   2   0
Diamond 9' Smart Table

What is the difference between a Blue Label and Red Label Diamond PRO Table ? Is it just the difference in rails ???

Last edited:

kennyratt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
rails

I don"t know the difference. I posed the same question. Anybody reply would be appreciated. regards, Kennyratt

lewis_rva

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
diamond smart table

What is the difference between a Blue Label and Red Label Diamond Smart Table ? Is it just the difference in rails ???

A Diamond Smart Table is a coin op table.

From the diamond website

"The DIAMOND SMART TABLE™ is the highest quality coin-operated pool table, incorporating all the same features and playability of our DIAMOND PROFESSIONAL model."

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
95   2   0
Diamond PRO Table

Thanks for correcting my error. I was in reference to the Diamond PRO table with RED label.

A Diamond Smart Table is a coin op table.

From the diamond website

"The DIAMOND SMART TABLE™ is the highest quality coin-operated pool table, incorporating all the same features and playability of our DIAMOND PROFESSIONAL model."

kennyratt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
bump & pending

Pending sale. Thanks for looking guys. Regards, ]Kennyratt SOLD. Per Chris

Last edited:

kennyratt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
table sold

Met some vey nice guys today. Chris and Matt , I hope you guys enjoy your new Diamond table. Thanks again. Regards, Kennyratt