accustats rating calculator app

imissedthe9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i would like to see someone come out with an app that can record your stats and provide your accustats rating.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
it's coming soon. as I am told. looking forward to blowing peeps minds..

They were putting the finishing touches on it at the Open so should not be too long.... What I want is a copy of the one Pat Jr. designed for us to do the real time scoring with :thumbup:

Chris

RunOut Apps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have a challenge match feature that allows players to set any race, and will generate stats at any point in the upcoming version of Scorekeeper.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
We have a challenge match feature that allows players to set any race, and will generate stats at any point in the upcoming version of Scorekeeper.

TPA is something Accu-Stats was founded on many moons ago... It's a formula so it falls under copyright which is why the Accu-Stat's app will be a good thing... For most players your scorekeeper will be everything they ever wanted but for the players who grew up watching the Accu-Stat's tapes and seeing the TPA numbers for each match the Accu-Stat's app will be golden....

I am in no way trying to knock the scorekeeper.. I even love that you have the shot clock built in... Just saying in this instance one size won't fit all =)

Chris

RunOut Apps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No doubt about it. We are very happy to see advancements and innovation coming from all corners of the pool world. It's long past due.
We accept and embrace all that is good for pool. Both of our apps will be great for pool.
Well Done!! :thumbup:

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Anyone have any opinions on this app after using it? Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I would figure that an Accu-Stats app would be a topic of fairly high interest...

Thanks,

Short Bus Russ

ShortBusRuss

Silver Member
Please? I know at least one person had to have bought the app, and has an opinion?

Short Bus Russ

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought the Accu-rating was dead and gone with the advent of the end all be all Fargo rate? Lololol. I'll still take the Accu rate thank you very much and Fargo can.......

ShortBusRuss

Silver Member
Ah geezzzzzzzz.... I saw a response and thought I would get at least one person who had bought this app. Fargo rate is cool and all that, but it can't give you a performance rating based off of one match the way an Accu-Stats TPA can..

Am I seriously the only AZ member who has an interest in seeing how my TPA might compare? I was hoping to get at least one opinion of the app before spending the money, lol...

Short Bus Russ

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ah geezzzzzzzz.... I saw a response and thought I would get at least one person who had bought this app. Fargo rate is cool and all that, but it can't give you a performance rating based off of one match the way an Accu-Stats TPA can..

Am I seriously the only AZ member who has an interest in seeing how my TPA might compare? I was hoping to get at least one opinion of the app before spending the money, lol...

Short Bus Russ

I really doubt anyone bought it. They have somewhere on their site a worksheet on how to do it for free by hand. Its too much work for us mortals. You have to play a match, record it, then go back and watch it all and enter in the stats in the worksheet or app. If you are going to go through all that work, you might as well do it by hand with the free worksheet.