Brunswick Anniversary triangle holder mount?

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is mine on a Centennial after a few modifications. Completely out of the way.

View attachment 485426

Nice touch on a beautiful table! It seems that the ball return models are a little better for the holders since they are mounted further down and out of the way. The drop pocket models require the holder to be mounted at an angle with the aft end tilted down and under the crossmember.

I really like those modifications that you did. Thanks for giving me some more ideas.

JC

Coos Cues
Why anyone would think sticking a rack into a holder under a table with a point sticking out is a good idea completely escapes me. Looks like a square peg in a round hole.

Let's take a beautiful horizontal line and add a wart to it.

JC

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I finally mounted the holder and while I was at it I figured out how to post some properly oriented pics. Thanks to the guys at Ultimate Billiards Dallas TX for finding this one and restoring for me. I'm very pleased with it, and more importantly the wife likes it a lot as well. For now it's in the garage, but if I play my cards right I think I might be able to talk the her into let me move it into the living room some day. It's really not bad right now, just need to insulate the door panels. It's on the shady side so it won't be too bad in the summer. Okay hope you enjoy, I sure do love all the pics you guys post of all the tables, there is just something about the history of these old tables that really fascinate me.

Edit: Sorry about the one pic being vertical. I mixed in one taken with my I-phone 6, I found out that my I-phone is the culprit for inverting pics. My wife's new I-phone X, or my Canon Digital works fine. I'm pretty excited about troubleshooting and getting to the bottom of that problem. Now if I could just get motivated to do our taxes.

Attachments

• IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0741.jpg
    IMG_0741.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1752.jpg
    IMG_1752.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_2152.jpg
    IMG_2152.jpg