Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Coward for sure !

For as opinionated and vocal as he is, he sure hasn't had anything to say since this thread started !

Most people who defend a person like that, either have their head buried in the sand or they are cut from the same cloth.

He was quick to call people cheap too when they were asking for the price of used Diamonds.
Turns out, he's the cheap one.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Oh Glenjamin what have you done?

I just realized it’s been a month and a half since the original post. Time flies crazy. And this thing has been front page for every day of it. It goes to show just how frustrated people had been with certain things.

Jay H we can only fret so much about the virus before it just becomes part of the everyday and things go forward

Rjmoncrief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The King is Dead!

Attachments

• GoldCrownVI-Skyline-Walnut2_1400x.jpg
    GoldCrownVI-Skyline-Walnut2_1400x.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 788

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
The King is Dead! ReyeP

By the grace of breeze I never scraped a knee that didn’t help me see nothing’s really what it seems. Let it steam, let it steep till it screams “finally free” then you better leave I’m aiming right for the head of the king.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
seems he already fell and refuses to get up. a big mistake on his part. rarely can not addressing a problem be better.

the perception of him from being a person that doesnt get things done timely. has changed to a person you cant trust with your money or parts.

The ProRailbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This just in !

Out of respect for the King, Life Alarm is adding a large blue button, when pressed it automatically sends this message "I've fallen and I'm stuck in glue" additionally, the Facebook button has been replaced with an AZB Talk To A Mechanic button.

Projected sales of the new device is expected to soar to 3...Glen, and his 2 faithful followers!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CGafFvnUC-I

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
This just in !

Out of respect for the King, Life Alarm is adding a large blue button, when pressed it automatically sends this message "I've fallen and I'm stuck in glue" additionally, the Facebook button has been replaced with an AZB Talk To A Mechanic button.

Projected sales of the new device is expected to soar to 3...Glen, and his 2 faithful followers!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CGafFvnUC-I

They will use the profits to start a professional seniors tour. This will provide all senior players with an income double their social security.😳🤔🤪

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Guys, he should be the least of our concerns right now. His fate has been sealed.

He is, no doubt. But coming here once a day to see this continual dragging takes me away from the doom and gloom for a few minutes.

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guys,
He’s actually in his camper trying to develop tournament blue staples for those custom tables with owners who refuse to special formulated colored glue.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's going on seven months since Glen Hancock took my GC3 rails and my $1750.00 dollars. Six months since our agreed apon time/date to have my pool table rebuild finished, and to many broken promises and no communication in between to list in this post. I sit here in disbelief. I can't believe I'm having to bring this issue to light publicly, and in no way do I intend to slander Glen, but he has left me no choice. I've been patient, I understand as well as I ever hope too, hard and difficult times, but at this point I'd be a fool for not asking for your help. I just want my rails back so I can move forward.

Can someone tell me where I can find Glen Hancock?

Hello, Johnny!

Say, have your gotten you rails and your money back from realkingcobra yet?