Been think on this a long time. Who would like to see a Sub - Forum Dedicated too

Anyone like to se a One - Pocket Sub-Forum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
I think one pocket is sufficiently popular enough here that threads stay on the main page but not to the point where it dominates the forum.

For me, there are two reasons why you would create a separate forum. The first, is if it is such a hot button topic that it dominates the main forum to the point where everything is sort of secondary. The second is if the topic consistently gets driven off the front page and interested parties don't get a chance to see it.

14.1 fits the latter because there is a dedicated group of devotees but they are the minority. The aiming forum, at one point, fit the former because aiming threads used to just push everything off the front page.

So if neither of those things are happening, and respecting the fact that there is already an active online one pocket community, I don't think we need a separate forum.

arcstats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why do we need a sub-forum for each game?? There's already one for 14.1. What's next?? LastPocket 8ball Forum? BankPool Forum?? I don't see the need and i like the game.

Do you only support restaurants whose menu has only what you like on it? Who cares if there is another line item for 1P on the main forum menu?

Look, I have no use for 1P. However when played by professionals, it can be a thing of beauty; see the recent Filler/Chohan event. Amateurs, I'd rather watch 6 year olds play soccer. But if your pool ambitions revolve around ducking and running over 90% of the time, have at it.

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
I been think a long time too and I'm a super passionate maybe but I'm open to having no opinion.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Only if the OP agrees to be hall monitor and diplomatically usher stray threads from the main to the proper forum with unflinching vigilance.