Brianna187

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.2%
110   2   0
i almost wish i didn't have Dave on my ignore list so i could see him make an as* out of himself.i know he is doing it but i can't see it.when he started kissing Brianna's a** i had to turn it off.

Tommyd1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Anti this and that !!!!

I've been on this web site for quite a while now and I enjoy reading all the different post about cues, the gallery, ask the cue maker, etc, etc.

I feel like were all family here and I think we really are. :)

I have seen recent post by people that I truly respect for their expertise starting to write things about our fellow members that I wish they hadn't.

I think Brianna had said he realized that he should have maybe posted his items differently. But still people kept hammering away at him. Please guy's, this is a great web site-don't ruin it, he said he was sorry !

I respect everyone of you who makes this site great. Were all lucky to have a place where we can come everyday and learn more about the sport we love and look at cues we wish we could buy! ( I love dreaming )

I wish this thread could be deleted. Some peoples thoughts have been expressed and acknowledged, its done and noted.

I think it's time to end this.

Thanks guy's,

Tommyd1

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
Tommyd1 said:
I've been on this web site for quite a while now and I enjoy reading all the different post about cues, the gallery, ask the cue maker, etc, etc.

I feel like were all family here and I think we really are. :)

I have seen recent post by people that I truly respect for their expertise starting to write things about our fellow members that I wish they hadn't.

I think Brianna had said he realized that he should have maybe posted his items differently. But still people kept hammering away at him. Please guy's, this is a great web site-don't ruin it, he said he was sorry !

I respect everyone of you who makes this site great. Were all lucky to have a place where we can come everyday and learn more about the sport we love and look at cues we wish we could buy! ( I love dreaming )

I wish this thread could be deleted. Some peoples thoughts have been expressed and acknowledged, its done and noted.

I think it's time to end this.

Thanks guy's,

Tommyd1

TAPPITY TAP TAP!!!:D

olauzon

HANK THE TANK
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
well, maybe. i for 1, although not making much of a visual precence other that poking at people, think that a guy with 400 some post already should have an idea about the workings here. with that being said, posting 15+ items in 10 mins on a 20 post max page has a purpose. alex did good, imo, mostly for "someone watching him", which was sorely retarded. read the posts if you don't believe me.

sell and be sold.

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
323   0   0
Time to move on to a new post!?

Heya Alex, I've been reading some (not all) of your posts and I think I get the idea of your message.....I'm like most of us here already :rolleyes:

Let's make some peace here and use the space for something a little more positive, if not, perhaps a little more useful!? :)

No problem with differences of opinions or whatever but, everyone here understands your concerns and, hopefully (as someone has said before) these types of posts do generate some reflection and may very well in fact make for some improvements ;)

Best of rolls to ya,

Ken :cool:

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0
masonh said:
i almost wish i didn't have Dave on my ignore list so i could see him make an as* out of himself.i know he is doing it but i can't see it.when he started kissing Brianna's a** i had to turn it off.

keep me on the list pal. exactly how did i make an a** out of myself??? your another one that is a waste of space on here to me. chiming in only to badmouth things. i never say anything bad about anyone unless they are obv liars or ppl like alexB. why are you even commenting now?

lee is a friend of mine and we have many transactions over the last 5 yrs.
too many to count. i dont think thats kissing a** at all. when i have 50 transactions with a guy and someone with 1 transaction chimes in or bashes that guy, i feel obligated to chime in

Last edited:

olauzon

HANK THE TANK
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
RDCustomCues said:
I second that. Let it GO already.

i and i guess others did, until you bumped it up again, so i do too.. again.

(wanna go with me? (as my sponge bob kid says, looking like him))

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Do we need a separate section for dealers?

RRfireblade said:
My only contribution is that this is about the only B/S/T forum I've been on that is as busy as this one is that does NOT have a "Dealers" section/forum.

That would help everyone out. Dealers have full reign , privates not competing head to head with dealers. Everyones 'usually' happy. I especially like to look at the dealers section for close outs, special pricing , etc and know I'm dealing with a business for added security. Nice shopping. ;)

Just a thought.
This sounds like a good idea to me. Why not have a separate section for the dealers who sponsor and post on AZB? This would allow the dealers like Brianna to list as many threads as they want without pushing the individual posters who may only have a single cue or case off the first page so quickly. Maybe the AZB moderators can consider this idea.

James

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
i listed again last night and if you look i grouped 4 things in one post i hope that helped the promblem some i agree we all have the same thing in mind pool and cue products why not stick together as a big happy family ...when someone needs something ask and when i need something i will do the same lets keep personal feelings to ourselfs and use this space to help each other i dont want any special treatment casue i advertise here i never have i am glad to spend my money here and help the forum i have never said a bad word here about anyone other then defending myself a few times every have a great weekend...lee

Voodoo Daddy

One Pocket 101
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
brianna187 said:
i listed again last night and if you look i grouped 4 things in one post i hope that helped the promblem some i agree we all have the same thing in mind pool and cue products why not stick together as a big happy family ...when someone needs something ask and when i need something i will do the same lets keep personal feelings to ourselfs and use this space to help each other i dont want any special treatment casue i advertise here i never have i am glad to spend my money here and help the forum i have never said a bad word here about anyone other then defending myself a few times every have a great weekend...lee

LEE,

Cant let a few mutts ruin your good life or way of doing business <which is VERY honorable>. I been dealing with Lee for YEARS with not one minor glitch or problem...all the bashers should take a reality check before casting a shadow on Lee's business doorstep, 'nuff said.

Lee, sorry I have been MIA...I owe ya phone call, some cues and a appology sometime this weekend.

Voodoo <AKA> Big Steve

RRfireblade

Grammer Are For Stupids
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
SCCues said:
This sounds like a good idea to me. Why not have a separate section for the dealers who sponsor and post on AZB? This would allow the dealers like Brianna to list as many threads as they want without pushing the individual posters who may only have a single cue or case off the first page so quickly. Maybe the AZB moderators can consider this idea.

James

I deal this way on a number of other forums and at has always seem to clear up any of these isues particularly in the busy B/S/Ts like a metioned.

In addition to that , the Dealer section is usually only a couple of pages long so few or no bumps are needed to keep current posts in easy reach/read.