8 POINT James White WRAPLESS, IVORY POINTS AND JOINT!!!

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
THIS CUE IS A KNOCK OUT IN PERSON....... PILOTED IVORY 5/16 14 JOINT, COCOBOLO NOSE AND BUTT SLEEVE. BLUE WILDWOOD AND IVORY RINGS AT EVERY SPOT. 8 TOTAL POINTS CONSISTING OF 4 TALL IVORY POINTS, WITH BLUE WILDWOOD, BLACK, AND HOLLY RE-CUTS, 4 SHORTER REDWOOD LACE BURL POINTS. NICELY FIGURED REDWOOD LACE BURL HANDLE. THE COCOBOLO BUTTCAP HAS THE "JMW" LOGO. BUTT WEIGHS 15.0 OUNCES AND COMES WITH 2 SHAFTS WITH IVORY FERRULES. SHAFT 1 IS 12.85mm AND WEIGHS 3.9 OUNCES. SHAFT 2 IS 13mm AND WEIGHS 4.0 OUNCES. CUE IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION, AND PLAYS VERY WELL. FROM WHAT I KNOW, THIS CUE WOULD BE OVER $4000 FROM JIM......

I'LL DO $OLD SHIPPED AND INSURED

DCBASSGUY@HOTMAIL.COM
OR

DSC02760.jpg

DSC02759.jpg

DSC02757.jpg

DSC02755.jpg

DSC02754.jpg

DSC02756.jpg

DSC02758.jpg

Last edited:

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
260   0   0
I thought the ivory pointed James White I had was nice, this one gives it the 5 ball. Mine played great and I bet this one does as well. Those veneers are something else, the blue really makes it stand out.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Knockout in person, hell Marcus this cue is a knockout in the pictures. Good luck with the sale.

-don

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
One of the best looking JMW's I've ever seen for my taste. Love the colors & woods in that cue. Gorgeous!!

bogey54311

"cheese"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Those aren't veneers.
Those are recuts on that cue.
BADASS in person, believe me.

chris G<------owned that cue for a short time in a trade

FAST_N_LOOSE

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
Do you own a highend cue store or something?????????????:wink::wink:

KINDA....... I USUALLY HAVE MORE MONEY IN CUE INVENTORY, THAN I DO IN STEREO INVENTORY FOR MY STORE. HOW WEIRD IS THAT?

THIS JMW IS GETTIN A LOT OF ACTION, I'M THINKING THAT SOMETHING WILL BE DONE BY THE END OF THE DAY, OR AT LEAST BY THE END OF THE WEEKEND.

Marcus

warren lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Marcus,youre killing me!what a nice looking cue.I have to stop watching what you sell,soon,drop dead stick,WOW!!!!You have me thinking and that could be dangerous.gl with cue,hope it sells,before I get crazy.

MN Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
KINDA....... I USUALLY HAVE MORE MONEY IN CUE INVENTORY, THAN I DO IN STEREO INVENTORY FOR MY STORE. HOW WEIRD IS THAT?

THIS JMW IS GETTIN A LOT OF ACTION, I'M THINKING THAT SOMETHING WILL BE DONE BY THE END OF THE DAY, OR AT LEAST BY THE END OF THE WEEKEND.

Marcus

What kind of stereo equipment do you sell. The reason ask is that high end audio is one of my other addictions. Just curious.

RG

P.S. If I had $2800, that cue would be GONE!

FAST_N_LOOSE

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
What kind of stereo equipment do you sell. The reason ask is that high end audio is one of my other addictions. Just curious.

RG

P.S. If I had $2800, that cue would be GONE!

I DO CUSTOM CAR AUDIO, VIDEO, SECURITY AND REMOTE STARTS. I SPECIALIZE IN COMPETITION SPL SYSTEMS. ONE I DESIGNED LAST YEAR PLACED IN USAC WORLD FINALS AND DB DRAG WORLD FINALS.

IF YOU'RE INTO HOME AUDIO, THAN WHAT I SAID PROBABLY MAKES NO SENSE.

Marcus

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I saw this cue in person and it's a great wrapless cue. A must for a White fan that likes playing with a wood floor.... don't we all :eek:

JV

SPRINGFIELDFATS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
White

You might be playing with the floor because this cue is a knockout and that is where you end up,but anyway just wanted to rescue this cue from pg.4 it certainly dosen't belong there.

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   1
Why do I love just about every cue that Jim makes? This one is gorgeous too. I'm usually so-so on wrapless, but this one rocks.

Scott

FAST_N_LOOSE

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
Why do I love just about every cue that Jim makes? This one is gorgeous too. I'm usually so-so on wrapless, but this one rocks.

Scott

BECAUSE JIM HAS A GREAT EYE FOR DETAIL, AND HIS CUES ALWAYS HAVE A GREAT "FLOW" TO THEM.

Marcus