Mika extension

gmoney1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know what kind of extension Mika was using at hard times? It was different than the balance rite he was using. It was solid black and looked to be shorter than the balance rite. Tks

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wonder what happens when you break down your cue to add the extention in the middle . Do you forfet ???? Jim

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
It was made for him by a local SoCal cuemaker. I'm not sure who. Fach Garcia makes them. It was talked about extensively in a live stream a week or two ago.

Chops02

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my guess would be he tried the balance rite to see if he'd like the idea...decided he liked it...so he had someone make something that was a little more suited for his specific cue and wants.
i actually just picked up a balance rite myself. liking it so far. had several shots come up in league my first week with it that i wouldn't have been able to shoot without it.

imissedthe9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was made by Fach Garcia

alot of players were using them at the Hard Times 10 ball tournament

Dennis Hatch, Mika, Rodney Morris, and even Fach himself.

ive heard nothing but good things about them.

They like it because unlike other extensions that connect in the butt of the cue it connects at the joint and adds a forward balance.

x3dnd3x

Trainee Chalk Collector
Silver Member
It was made by Fach Garcia

alot of players were using them at the Hard Times 10 ball tournament

Dennis Hatch, Mika, Rodney Morris, and even Fach himself.

ive heard nothing but good things about them.

They like it because unlike other extensions that connect in the butt of the cue it connects at the joint and adds a forward balance.

What's his contact mail? :confused:

Does he do this for others or only for the professionals? :confused:

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any pictures of this extension? I would also be interested in buying one. I use Mezz just like Mika, so I guess it's not a problem withe the tight fitting Mezz United Joint.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I could be mistaken but when Rodney was playing on the stream table I am 99% sure one of the commentators said the center extension he was using was made by Kenny Koo.

I am also 99% sure Rodney was wearing a Kenny Koo patch on his shirt.

why can't I be 100% sure about anything? :eek::grin-square::eek:

Kenny Koo also played pretty sporty in this event. I'm pretty sure. :p

best,
brian kc

dawgcpa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, I chatted with Kenny about it during the matches. He definitely makes them and turns them around pretty quick from what I remember.