Mr. Wilson, please ban "poolstriker"...

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
poolstriker said:
Hey Fat F"""K how you doing i'm back

How come you're not talking to me.

Uh, I did respond to you. However, since you are limited in your capabilities, it takes you too long to move from thread to thread. It must be difficult living with this handicap of dimwittedness, poor fellow.

poolstriker said:
Look i know you did'nt go to school, but still go to pool school i'll pay to watch a B""""" like you learn to play.

Stay away from the forums, for your own sake fatboy you'll commit suicide one of these days!!!

Peace B"""" boy:D :D :D

If you read this forum a little more, you'd know who I am. I am a lot of things, but I am not a fat boy.

JAM

pharaoh68

Banned
Dave-
Ban this guy. Its the old Bongo Bill. And he is way out of control.

Just read the dozen or so messages he's posted today alone. All of them laced with vulgarities, insults, and threats.

He's beyond ridiculous.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jimmy-leggs said:
Lets see how long this banning takes .lololol.See ya Poolstriker.good luck on other forums lolol

It will be swift and furious. The problem is Mr. Wilson may not be sitting right at his computer at this moment. He has a life, too. And as we all know, Mike Howerton is over at the 8-Ball Championship in Furairah, UAE.

He is a banned man posting. :eek:

JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
poolstriker said:
Thats true but its good talking to you for a few more hours *****

:D :D :D

The green thread just came forth up at the top as a sticky. After somebody gets five red dots in less than a day, swift action is taken. WOW, I have never seen this before.

Everybody can see it but you. That is what they do on forums right before someone gets banned.

We have all been instructed of what the next move will be.

Good luck. I feel sorry for you. I hope you end up okay when it is all said and done.

JAM

Jason Robichaud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This must be the same guy that asked the gambling question a few months back. Someone said, sounds like a troll to me. The poster blew and was banned in under 20 post. He beat his previous best post count, currently at 21. Not sure how the day count is going.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jason Robichaud said:
This must be the same guy that asked the gambling question a few months back. Someone said, sounds like a troll to me. The poster blew and was banned in under 20 post. He beat his previous best post count, currently at 21. Not sure how the day count is going.

What he doesn't realize is that after his sixth red dot, he will be invisible forever on this forum. He can post and post and post to his heart's content, but nobody will be able to read it.

In fact, some of his posts are now disappearing from the threads. It takes time for the website software to catch up.

JAM

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JAM said:
What he doesn't realize is that after his sixth red dot, he will be invisible forever on this forum. He can post and post and post to his heart's content, but nobody will be able to read it.

In fact, some of his posts are now disappearing from the threads. It takes time for the website software to catch up.

JAM

awww thats no fun. we should start giving him rep to see how bad his posts really can get? :p

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cubc said:
awww thats no fun. we should start giving him rep to see how bad his posts really can get? :p

Somebody has been giving him red rep because he has five red rep dots today. This morning, he had one green dot.

The rep system works. His posts will soon disappear.

He's a banned man posting, as in dead man walking. :p

JAM

pharaoh68

Banned
JAM said:
Somebody has been giving him red rep because he has five red rep dots today. This morning, he had one green dot.

The rep system works. His posts will soon disappear.

He's a banned man posting, as in dead man walking. :p

JAM

If you look, you've all gotten good rep from me at least once today.

Because I've given him bad rep at least three times today. :D ;) :D

champ2107

Banned
poolstriker said:
:D

Hey ***** i'm still here ha ha ha ha

You're such a dickhead:p :p :p :p
163657653_7bf1ea8849_o.gif

lololololololol

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I don't know why, but I find him oddly amusing. It's funny to watch someone on a sinking ship get their last comments in before the axe drops.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
our_auctionguy said:
I think he is in Bye-Byesville. I can't hear you Poolsucker, have to type a little louder!

I can't read his posts either anymore. After that fifth red dot, it is bye-bye for good, even the old posts.

JAM