Slate question

DanielDeTinne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I set up my table, and after it was put together for a day it seems that both the end slates seem to be about 1mm low at the ends. The center slate is perfect. Side to side the slates are perfect. But both ends are just a hair low at the ends. It does not seem to affect play. I have new Aramith balls and they will stop fine and not roll on. They roll straight. The only thing that I noticed is that the table seems to roll very fast. However it is new Simonis 860 with new Aramith balls.
Should I be okay, or start over?

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

Did you calibrate the machinist level....? I hope you or the installer used a machinist level...?

Rob.M

realkingcobra

Silver Member
So I set up my table, and after it was put together for a day it seems that both the end slates seem to be about 1mm low at the ends. The center slate is perfect. Side to side the slates are perfect. But both ends are just a hair low at the ends. It does not seem to affect play. I have new Aramith balls and they will stop fine and not roll on. They roll straight. The only thing that I noticed is that the table seems to roll very fast. However it is new Simonis 860 with new Aramith balls.
Should I be okay, or start over?

We talking Sears, Gandy, Diamond, Brunswick, a cheap import? It always helps to know what kind of pool table you're talking about.