PPV - July 12-14 Efren Reyes vs Scott Frost One Pocket

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ray,
I know you posted start time at 4:00 MST. But since Arizona (Tuscon) doesn't observe DST they are actually an hour behind MST right now making it a 3:00 start there.
Could you please clarify so we can accurately convert to other time zones.
Thanks
Mike L.
The match is starting @ 4pm local Tuscon Arizona time

6pm central

7pm eastern

4 pm pacific

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Duel In The Desert

Just a few hours until match time.

Scott (The Freezer) Frost vs Efren Bata Reyes .

Get your pass now at www.PoolActionTV.com

CtyqsD7.gif

03yupB0.jpg

help desk.JPG

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My log in screen doesn't have the launch player function I know we're a few hours away but is it supposed to be there yet

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Terry, you seem to be the brightest bulb around, hope you can help!..It shows I have paid for the full event, but I still have not been given an access code. Repeated inquiries to Patshelpdesk, have gone unanswered???? Whats up with that?
Call Heldesk @ 515-371-8444 he will fix you right up

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
went in earlier today to buy the PPV and got this message.
"The domain poolactiontv.com is no longer parked by GoDaddy."

figured just a temp problem came back a bit later and still get the same message.

Anyone having a similar problem?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody having any issues at all contact Helpdesk he will help if he is busy with another customer leave him a message with your phone number.

help desk.JPG

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
went in earlier today to buy the PPV and got this message.
"The domain poolactiontv.com is no longer parked by GoDaddy."

figured just a temp problem came back a bit later and still get the same message.

Anyone having a similar problem?
Must be a issue with your browser,the webb site is working fine try another browser

or try to clear your browser cache, cookies then go back to www.poolactiontv.com

Last edited:

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Stream keeps freezing every 10 seconds or so. I think you need a reboot on your end.

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
Anyone else experiencing video flashes on the stream. Seems like whenever they change camera views my screen goes black for a sec.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone else experiencing video flashes on the stream. Seems like whenever they change camera views my screen goes black for a sec.
Working great here on my end using Chrome browser you might try using another browser or update your flash player.

Get with helpdesk if you need any help at all for any issue he will help you guys solve the problem no matter what it is.

help desk.JPG