Table mechanic in Western North Carolina

brechbt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm looking for a table mechanic in the greater Asheville, NC area. I've just moved here from Chicago and need my table reassembled and recovered. PM me with any info you have.

brechbt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, didn't want to put details out there until I had an idea of who to tell them to.

This is an 8 foot, 3 piece 1" slate table made by a company called Cannon; probably fairly standard game-room retailer style of table. The slates are framed, the structure seems fairly substantial, there are no built-in levelers. Leather pockets, no ball return. It's in pieces, having been completely disassembled for the move. I will be having it re-covered in Simonis 860HR when I have it put back together. Have I left out anything relevant?

A table mechanic in central NC has responded and I think I'll be working with him.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Ok, now look at the sticky at the top of this forum, there's a listing of mechanics on the very first page, look under North Carolina for the list of mechanic's, Robin is listed there with his phone number as well as another mechanic service, call one of them to see if they can help you out.

brechbt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I should have listened to my mother when she used to tell me "read the damn stickies". Thanks Glen.