Where to play in Cincinnati

easymoney1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where to play in Cincinnati?

Going to be in town for work and wondering where the best place to go is. Maybe find a little cheap one pocket or 9ball while im there.

Thank you.

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
I agree that Michael's is the place in Cincy. They have one tight a$$ onepocket table set up by the counter as well. Action should not be a problem there. I matched up with a onepocket.org memeber there. Good times. Good luck.

easymoney1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree that Michael's is the place in Cincy. They have one tight a$$ onepocket table set up by the counter as well. Action should not be a problem there. I matched up with a onepocket.org memeber there. Good times. Good luck.

I don't play well, but I like to play the game and don't mind losing a little for the lesson ;)

detroitfan0877

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah seems like every time i go there, they have at least a one pocket game going. Seemed as if the players were of quite a few different skill levels.

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Definitely, Michael's is the place to play. If for some reason, you need to check out a second option, Airway Billiards in the north side of Dayton is a nice place to play. They have tournaments many evenings and on weekends.

If you venture that far, be mindful of the Ohio State Highway Patrol. They are everywhere in that stretch and they are not particularly forgiving.

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
Cincinnati

I don't play well, but I like to play the game and don't mind losing a little for the lesson ;)

Wish I had a nickel for every time I heard that one! ;) If you need any cue or tip work, while you're in town, I'm on the other end of that I-275 loop by the Ohio river and I have a tight 9' Diamond in my shop.

Sherm