Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > 14.1 Pool
Reload this Page 14.1 Rack Outline
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
haystj
Timothy J Hays
haystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-02-2020, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xradarx View Post
IF you can!
JS run of 626 may cause serious side effects including:

chest pain or pressure,
pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder,
nausea,
sweating,
vision changes,
sudden vision loss,
an erection that is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours,
severe shortness of breath,
cough with foamy mucus,
ringing in your ears,
sudden hearing loss,
irregular heartbeat,
swelling in your hands, ankles or feet,
seizure (convulsions), and
lightheadedness

Get medical help right away, your hard on has lasted way over 4 hours.

Struck a nerve, hmmm?
Old
  (#17)
xradarx
I am the key
xradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond repute

Struck a nerve, hmmm? - 07-02-2020, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haystj View Post
JS run of 626 may cause serious side effects including:

chest pain or pressure,
pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder,
nausea,
sweating,
vision changes,
sudden vision loss,
an erection that is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours,
severe shortness of breath,
cough with foamy mucus,
ringing in your ears,
sudden hearing loss,
irregular heartbeat,
swelling in your hands, ankles or feet,
seizure (convulsions), and
lightheadedness

Get medical help right away, your hard on has lasted way over 4 hours.
Where'd u get ur medical degree, doc haystj? Oh u don't have a one, you just take the meds. It's no wonder that ur always running off at one end or the other, it comes with the terrritory. Sounds like u have a lot of experience of hard-ons for others. Work it out on urself. best of luck, my disregards to u. see u in the paper. last word from xx to u byyyeeee

Last edited by xradarx; 07-07-2020 at 12:58 PM.

listen to this music
Old
  (#18)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

listen to this music - 07-07-2020, 03:21 PM

Quote:
I heard John Schmidt broke Willie's record by 100 balls.

626 is what I saw.
and 30% of the run has to be shown in double speed - in order to b dodgy' and avoid the full proof computer graph fact checker, u should probly stick to what u heard - I robbed him on a tight diamond in a race to 400 - 255 un edited footage :-). Meditate on it. U might want to watch that match the mid to later portion of that match in double speed - there is no funny business on that TAR video. As far as showing 30% of the so called 'record breaking run' run in double speed or edited footage - i think it was Truman that said " If you can't convince them confuse them" I hear u joined this forum in order to look for a $ game - I would be happy to spot u a ball in any pocket billiard discipline of yer choice.

One of the best Straight Pool players - on any soil - or gravity for the matter. Willie Mosconi's 526 stands.

Last edited by Danny Harriman; 07-07-2020 at 03:29 PM.

listen to this music
Old
  (#19)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

listen to this music - 07-07-2020, 03:36 PM

Quote:
I heard John Schmidt broke Willie's record by 100 balls.

626 is what I saw.
and 30% of the run has to be shown in double speed - in order to avoid the fullproof computer graph fact checker - what a joke, u should probly stick to what u heard - I robbed him on a tight diamond 400 - 255 un edited footage:-). Meditate on it. When viewing the middle to latter portion of this particular TAR match between he and i - u might want to play it in double speed as well. I hear u joined this forum to match up - I would be happy to spot u a ball in any pocket billiard discipline u choose. Would u care to play me a friendly set? U can bring yer own - I will end up keeping mine :-)

One of the best Straight Pool players - on any soil - or gravity for the matter. Willie Mosconi's 526 stands.

Last edited by Danny Harriman; 07-07-2020 at 03:44 PM.

Old
  (#20)
haystj
Timothy J Hays
haystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond repute

07-13-2020, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Harriman View Post
I hear u joined this forum in order to look for a $ game - I would be happy to spot u a ball in any pocket billiard discipline of yer choice.

Quote:
I hear u joined this forum to match up - I would be happy to spot u a ball in any pocket billiard discipline u choose. Would u care to play me a friendly set? U can bring yer own - I will end up keeping mine :-)
You "heard" I joined the forum to find a money game?

Are you serious or are you just barking in two separate posts?

Must be barking because it is totally false.

Carry on.

Old
  (#21)
fiftyyardline
AzB Silver Member

fiftyyardline has a reputation beyond reputefiftyyardline has a reputation beyond reputefiftyyardline has a reputation beyond reputefiftyyardline has a reputation beyond reputefiftyyardline has a reputation beyond reputefiftyyardline has a reputation beyond reputefiftyyardline has a reputation beyond reputefiftyyardline has a reputation beyond reputefiftyyardline has a reputation beyond reputefiftyyardline has a reputation beyond reputefiftyyardline has a reputation beyond repute

07-13-2020, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisinNC View Post
Logistically you need to draw the outline around the rack you plan to be using when you are playing 14.1. You make a valid point when stating that a thicker walled rack like a diamond will result in balls being on the line that might sometimes might be outside the line with a thinner walled rack, but how are you going to manage to rack the balls without marking that remaining ball and then replacing it - kind of a pain and not real accurate in my opinion.

If you really want to minimize the size of the outline of the rack, you could find a rack that fits perfectly tight when placed down on the balls, and draw your line around the inside edge of that rack. Then you could use a racking template such as an accu-rack to rack the balls. Problem then is you won’t easily be able to remove the template from the cloth until all balls are cleared off of that template.

Perhaps one day someone will come up with a specialty rack just to be used for straight pool, with very thin but strong walls all the way around including around the three points.
Whichever rack is used to draw the line - the line should be drawn around the OUTSIDE edges of the rack.

Ok
Old
  (#22)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1

Ok - 07-18-2020, 11:09 AM

Quote:
You "heard" I joined the forum to find a money game?

Are you serious or are you just barking in two separate posts?

Must be barking because it is totally false.

Carry on.
I had you confused with another facebook poster, we will leave it b about the chopped footage 626. But I did notice you not wanting to address the 30% of run ONLY being shown in double speed - but yet u know what u saw?

Old
  (#23)
haystj
Timothy J Hays

07-23-2020, 05:55 AM

Quote:
I had you confused with another facebook poster,
Fair enough,,, we all make mistakes. Me included. No worries, and I didn't mean to sound butt hurt... I just know the last person in the world lurking around here for action is me.

Quote:
we will leave it b about the chopped footage 626. But I did notice you not wanting to address the 30% of run ONLY being shown in double speed - but yet u know what u saw?
I'll address it, and I'll be honest.

Actually, I can't address it because I haven't watched it. I'll tell you why I believe it.

I know people that know JS,,,, I have never met the man,,,, I am "friends" with him on Facebook. From what I can tell, I believe him to be a straight shooter (no pun intended) and an honorable person.

I love 14.1,,,, I really do,,, I think it is the best billiard game for many reasons that I won't bore you with. I want to see life pumped back into 14.1 and any media attention about an astounding feat performed can only be good for 14.1.

I wanted him to smash the record and bring this back to the public eye. I want it to be true, and I honestly believe it is.

For context,,,, my high run is 26. Yep, I'm a nobody and admit it freely. I get excited when I make the break ball and open the rack,,, but sadly have never done that twice in one continuous run (but I still enjoy the art of trying it).

Hope that let's you know where I am coming from.

I hope someone else smashes 626 and gets 14.1 out of the cemetery.

Old
  (#24)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline
Texas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond repute

07-23-2020, 06:14 AM

Quote:
F
I hope someone else smashes 626 and gets 14.1 out of the cemetery.
that probably will never happen
the game is too uneventful for that,

its a fine art like carom billiards 1 cushion and balkline for example , that only those fanatical will stay glued to the hundreds of shots and big runs will enjoy

and some things are just fine in their own right as just that
we the players will always keep these games alive
how popular it is, is inconsequential

3 cushion has killed carom
Royal Pro
the revolution in billiard cloth
-"look how hard this easy game is!"

Last edited by Texas Carom Club; 07-23-2020 at 06:16 AM.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: