Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page We're cyclop balls replaced by dynasphere? Any reviews on dynasphere?
Page 2 of 4 12 34

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
tuffstuff07
AzB Silver Member
tuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-20-2020, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Can you post some pics?

I replaced my Cyclop skittles balls with centennials and regret it, and would like to get new Cyclop balls but they seem to be getting hard to come by. I don't especially like the look of the dynasphere platinums. Can't find any pics of the tungsten set, maybe they will do the trick.

Edit:
Never mind. Found them on the Olhausen site and ordered some. Hopefully they're comparable to the Cyclop quality. If they are they are a steal.
The League room in west Virginia sells them for 75 shipped or 55 if your close enough.

The picture below isn't mine but that's what they look like.
Attached Images

Playing Cue
Josey Sneaky Pete with z2 shaft

Predator Revo SP2-4

Break Cue
Varney J/B
Pechauer with black ice shaft(trying it out)

Jump Cue
Jacoby

Case
JB Ultimate Rugged custom Black and Lime Green

Table
Diamond 9 Foot Professional

Old
  (#17)
RDeca
AzB Silver Member
RDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-21-2020, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffstuff07 View Post
The League room in west Virginia sells them for 75 shipped or 55 if your close enough.

Is there any difference,in quality vs the platinum and these or the silver and gold lines? Specs seem same. They just look different

Old
  (#18)
RDeca
AzB Silver Member
RDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2020, 09:36 AM

That's awesome for 83$shipped. They look like old cheap balls from 70s tho. Hopefully they play great. Just ordered. The specs are same as 360$ platinum set. U just don't get the cool rotors cue ball

Old
  (#19)
jtompilot
AzB Silver Member
jtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2020, 11:55 AM

Diamond is coming out with a new ball set. Seems like a different version of the Hyperion balls looking like a version of centennial

Old
  (#20)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2020, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtompilot View Post
Diamond is coming out with a new ball set. Seems like a different version of the Hyperion balls looking like a version of centennial
I like the retro look....

I also am concerned about the quality issues previously with the company / manufacturer....

At the price it ain't much harm. Except if you gamble and the balls roll funny...

Kd

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Like a Samurai you are only as good as your weapon!
A.K.A. = Dennis (Michael) Wilson Jr.

Old
  (#21)
K2Kraze
AzB Gold Member
K2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2020, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosst View Post
Are those your set? If so, did you notice the crack under the finish on the cueball, or is that an artifact in the image?

Yes, those are my Dynasphere balls in my room - and no, that’s not a crack. If you can zoom in, you can make out the reflections and an ultra small dust particle - but no cracks. They’re 99.998% flawless. I do know where the 0.002% part is, but that was only discovered under my 10x jewelers/billiard ball collector’s lamp

Old
  (#22)
Icon of Sin
Headphones Advocate!
Icon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 15960

06-21-2020, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffstuff07 View Post

I wish the 2 wasnt similar color to the Cyclop 7. They look kinda neat though. Priced very well.

-H

Disclaimer:
I'm really a sh!t pool player and you probably shouldn't listen to any advice I may give.

Old
  (#23)
tuffstuff07
AzB Silver Member
tuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond reputetuffstuff07 has a reputation beyond repute

06-21-2020, 08:36 PM

For the price of under 100 the Tungstens so far have performed amazingly.

I have yet to see a mark from the leather diamond pockets appear either.

Old
  (#24)
Call_me_Tom
AzB Silver Member
Call_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeCall_me_Tom has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2020, 02:27 PM

I’ve no idea where you guys are finding the Dynasphere for under $100. No sites that I’ve seen list them that low, most are double. For $180 I can buy another set of Cyclop Ares.

Jacoby•Katana•McDermott•OB•Pechauer•Predator•1811

Old
  (#25)
rexus31
AzB Silver Member
rexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond reputerexus31 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 542

06-22-2020, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtompilot View Post
Any photos to share or a link? I do not see anything on the Diamond website.

"What 'aint no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?" - Jules Winnfield

Old
  (#26)
Mick
AzB Silver Member
Mick has a reputation beyond reputeMick has a reputation beyond reputeMick has a reputation beyond reputeMick has a reputation beyond reputeMick has a reputation beyond reputeMick has a reputation beyond reputeMick has a reputation beyond reputeMick has a reputation beyond reputeMick has a reputation beyond reputeMick has a reputation beyond reputeMick has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2020, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call_me_Tom View Post
I’ve no idea where you guys are finding the Dynasphere for under $100. No sites that I’ve seen list them that low, most are double. For $180 I can buy another set of Cyclop Ares.
This is where I ordered mine from:

https://olhausenonline.com/products/...-pool-ball-set

$100US shipped to my door in Canada. Ridiculously cheap, if the quality is there.
I'll put a review up in this thread when they show up.

Old
  (#27)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2020, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
This is where I ordered mine from:

https://olhausenonline.com/products/...-pool-ball-set

$100US shipped to my door in Canada. Ridiculously cheap, if the quality is there.
I'll put a review up in this thread when they show up.
Did your order go thru? Thought that place folded. Those balls are not in current DS line-up. No offense but they are hideous looking.

Last edited by garczar; 06-22-2020 at 03:04 PM.

Old
  (#28)
tuffstuff07
AzB Silver Member

06-22-2020, 07:49 PM

Look up the league room on Facebook.

Chris Wilson owns it and is a diamond billards dealer and ships them for 75 bucks.

I did notice they slide off a bit with English dunno if it's because everything is so new or what

Old
  (#29)
longhorns2
AzB Silver Member
longhorns2 has a reputation beyond reputelonghorns2 has a reputation beyond reputelonghorns2 has a reputation beyond reputelonghorns2 has a reputation beyond reputelonghorns2 has a reputation beyond reputelonghorns2 has a reputation beyond reputelonghorns2 has a reputation beyond reputelonghorns2 has a reputation beyond reputelonghorns2 has a reputation beyond reputelonghorns2 has a reputation beyond reputelonghorns2 has a reputation beyond repute

06-22-2020, 07:57 PM

I just got some of the tungstens for $80 shipped from olhausen. They play great and i wonder if they were some sort of test run by dynasphere because I don't see them listed on many sites. I like the colors and design more than the platinums.

Old
  (#30)
RDeca
AzB Silver Member

06-22-2020, 08:03 PM

I ordered a set too from olhausen.. order is confirmed but I haven't got the shipping details or tracking number yet. ....I like the look of the tungstens. Kinda retro like the aramith continental balls.

From what I found its about the only place,that has them listed online that's not a foreign site

Page 2 of 4 12 34

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: