Check Your DCC Horseshoe Room Reservations ASAP!!

"T"

Son of Da Poet
Silver Member
My reservations at Horseshoe were supposed to be for 4 nights starting Jan 27th. When I just asked if I could add another night, they told me I was already down from Jan 19th to Feb 1st!!!!

Now I read that this happened to someone else here, but what was weird is that when I first made the reservations, I received a quote for the total over the phone at a little over $500. The new quote today was well over $1000 and the charges would have started ticking off tomorrow!

I got it fixed, no problem, but yikes! If I wouldn't have called today, I can't imagine what a nightmare this might have been.

Assume nothing! Call to check!

Reservations

HORSESHOE: 866-766-2671

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That happened to me also, I verified my res a couple months ago and they had mne down for a month. I also only had a $500 quote for 4 days stay. I made sure I kept the ladys name and conf number. I will be calling again tomorow just to make sure. Chris.

gulfportdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They also had me down for the entire event. A few weeks ago I had called to confirm that I had solid reservations before I went ahead and made the airplane reservations. I told her to make sure that I was only booked from 1/24-1/28, and got a confirmation number.

Possibly the way the mistakes are being made is when they erroneously book DCC reservations for the same block of time as Greg or Mark have. In other words for the entire span of the DCC.

Doc

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Did you get an e-mail, or letter stating information about your reservation? Dates, Price, ETC??

I alway get paper to show up with when staying anywhere even if it is comped.

Hope your PROBLEM gets fixed!!

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
T said:
My reservations at Horseshoe were supposed to be for 4 nights starting Jan 27th. When I just asked if I could add another night, they told me I was already down from Jan 19th to Feb 1st!!!!
Because I have a bit of Monk syndrome in me (Adrian, not Warren), I have checked on my reservation a few times in the past couple of months. And then, I have to check again to make sure I didn't accidentally cancel my reservations in the act of checking on them. And the cycle continues.

Now that you've brought up this SNAFU, I'm giong to have to check again. Ack!!!!

Fred