Az'ers Matchin-up at the DCC Thread

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm willing to bury the hatchet in, oops I mean WITH JoeyA and take on Dick and Jane, oops again I mean John. I know I'm the weakest of the four, but if they are willing to play us even, I'll take a chance. Hey, Columbus took a chance! :)

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SJDinPHX said:
Apparently I was mistaken. I would like to put this out there for anyone interested in actually wagering semi-serious cash $$$$$.John H. and I will play ANY pair of partner's "dead even". NO HANDICAP !! Ronnie Allen will be allowed to coach us until his blood alcohol level (or his mouth) reaches the point where he is thrown out of the venue.
This would include such unbeatable pairing's as, the Ghost and Joey A, or Scott Frost and Gabe Owens.
The only concession we ask are very slight odds on the money.

Example I; Ghost and Joey A---- we get 6 to 5 on the money (by the game only, no sessions)

Dick

Ok Dick, if Joey agrees, you got action - I accept your offer = you and John got 6 to 5 on the money like you asked for - and let me just say, that is mad-at-our-money-out of line-generous of us....:cool:

- Ghostfish

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1 Pocket Ghost said:
Ok Dick, if Joey agrees, you got action - I accept your offer = you and John got 4 to 1 on the money like you asked for - and let me just say, that is mad-at-our-money-out of line-generous of us....:cool:

- Ghostfish

Hallalujah!!!!! Finally we got action ! you guys are ON !!! :thumbup:

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Closest thing to a gamble I've heard yet John, right ?

jay helfert said:
I'm willing to bury the hatchet in, oops I mean WITH JoeyA and take on Dick and Jane, oops again I mean John. I know I'm the weakest of the four, but if they are willing to play us even, I'll take a chance. Hey, Columbus took a chance! :)

Now serving # 212,.......... No #212, Thank you.....Now serving #213.....
You guys did remember to take a number didn't you ? :wink:
(who is your partner, Columbus or Joey A ?)

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SJDinPHX said:
Example III; The Beard and GP Doc---- we get ONLY 2 to 1
I'd be happy to play with Freddy as a partner. However I believe he has said that he won't play any one-hole at DCC. He'd probably play banks, but I wouldn't be a good choice as a partner for that. I might be able to talk Mike Surber into partnering up with me against you two in 1P.

Helfert and JoeyA seem poised to play y'all. That would probably be a good partners matchup. You'd have your work cut out for you trying to get weight from those two misers though.:rolleyes:

BTW, may we expect to see a SJD vs. RA contest?

Doc

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:

Jane will be the one with the skirt on running out after you try and get out of Dick's traps. I'm willing, let's see what Dick thinks.

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JoeyA said:
Aw Dick! Why don't you belly-up to the table like a man! Wait a minute! Aren't you the guy who whipped up on poor old Cliff Joyner? I don't think your scenario will work. :nono: :mad: :nono:
JoeyA

Joey, our combined ages are like 140+ years. we should get some kind of senior discount at the table.

I know you stalled with me in Gulfport, planning ahead to take me off here. John

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SJDinPHX said:
Hallalujah!!!!! Finally we got action ! you guys are ON !!! :thumbup:

A chance to get Joey A & The Ghost at one time! I might even go for 5.5 to 5 for this golden opportunity. John

dirtybobjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be visiting the AZB room tomorrow to play a little...... any game. I'm the old crippled guy with the gray beard. I can't beat anybody, but will have some fun.

Hibernating in my room tonight watching the Action Report stream.

kybill9

Banned
I'll be getting there tired after flying all night, exhausted by the long nine hour trip, my back in spasms, my torn rotator cuff in stitches, the oxygen tank will be carrying my cues. You can recognize me by my bulging pockets because before I left, I went to the bank. jrhendy or j schmidt will guide you to me. I have a custom made cue with Rockets on it because I go off so much. I am leaving my van in the parking lot in case I need it.

dirtybobjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
kybill9 said:
I'll be getting there tired after flying all night, exhausted by the long nine hour trip, my back in spasms, my torn rotator cuff in stitches, the oxygen tank will be carrying my cues. You can recognize me by my bulging pockets because before I left, I went to the bank. jrhendy or j schmidt will guide you to me. I have a custom made cue with Rockets on it because I go off so much. I am leaving my van in the parking lot in case I need it.

I can try to help you with the bulging pocket problem! LOL