Hide the Rum iba7467 coming back to D.C.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
aka "Flying into Washington Dulles Part II"

I will be in Washington D.C. 9/19-9/20. I am hoping the group that came out last time can make it back out. That's right I'm calling everyone out;

beetle
black-balled
Corey-in-DC
MikeM

Maybe Andrew Manning, Perk and some other DC posters can make it this time.

JAM, if you and your significant other can make it out I'll buy dinner.

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
No love from my DC people?

Can you make it out to First Break, Sterling VA on Thursday night? There's a 9 ball tournament out there and it always gets a good turnout. I'll buy YOU drinks if you can make it! I think I'll remember you even though I'm getting older, losing brain cells, and my memory is fading....

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
aka "Flying into Washington Dulles Part II"

I will be in Washington D.C. 9/19-9/20. I am hoping the group that came out last time can make it back out. That's right I'm calling everyone out;

beetle
black-balled
Corey-in-DC
MikeM

Maybe Andrew Manning, Perk and some other DC posters can make it this time.

JAM, if you and your significant other can make it out I'll buy dinner.

Lame, I'm tied up those days. But enjoy the trip!

Cory

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can you make it out to First Break, Sterling VA on Thursday night? There's a 9 ball tournament out there and it always gets a good turnout. I'll buy YOU drinks if you can make it! I think I'll remember you even though I'm getting older, losing brain cells, and my memory is fading....

Another bump and it looks like I'll try to make this tournament with Black-balled.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another bump and it looks like I'll try to make this tournament with Black-balled.

damn. so i gotta play pool now? and stay up late? brutality.

maybe we should go for a bike ride instead, with similar amounts of alcohol, of course?

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
damn. so i gotta play pool now? and stay up late? brutality.

maybe we should go for a bike ride instead, with similar amounts of alcohol, of course?

You would have to start with the alcohol and finish with the bike ride whereas I would have to do the opposite. That's the only way I'm keeping up with you on a bike.

Bump to liven things up.

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
You would have to start with the alcohol and finish with the bike ride whereas I would have to do the opposite. That's the only way I'm keeping up with you on a bike.

Bump to liven things up.

I will try and get over there by around 4:30 since they have a free practice beforehand. If you can get black-balled to go, you're far more persuasive than I. Ring game, anyone?

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will try and get over there by around 4:30 since they have a free practice beforehand. If you can get black-balled to go, you're far more persuasive than I. Ring game, anyone?

I have a meeting at the Hart Building at 2 PM. I hope to meet up with Walter and be over afterwards.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trip started a day early. I am at First Break now if anyone wants to come out.

Andrew Manning

Aspiring know-it-all
Silver Member
As much as it pains me to miss out on this, I have a good excuse.

Her name is Aria, she's 3 weeks and a day old, and her mom has been home taking care of her all day while I've been at work. Gonna have to go home and take my turn.

Drink an extra beer or two for me, and shoot well in the tournament!

-Andrew

Attachments

• Aria_closeup.jpg
    Aria_closeup.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 162

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As much as it pains me to miss out on this, I have a good excuse.

Her name is Aria, she's 3 weeks and a day old, and her mom has been home taking care of her all day while I've been at work. Gonna have to go home and take my turn.

Drink an extra beer or two for me, and shoot well in the tournament!

-Andrew

Beautiful, congratulations!

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations Andrew. Probably best anyway since I'm wearing my pool playing shoes.