10ball match buffering a lot

nfty9er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see no complaining now

Almost over still buffering, is that for everybody or just me?

efirkey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BCN, if you are not planning on posting the matches for future viewing, then you should at least post the ring games for us folk who are having a difficult time watching the live broadcast. Also, post the bank ring game, because I have to watch my patriots play tomorrow night. Go Pats!

nfty9er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't you see the time on bcn website?

efirkey said:
BCN, if you are not planning on posting the matches for future viewing, then you should at least post the ring games for us folk who are having a difficult time watching the live broadcast. Also, post the bank ring game, because I have to watch my patriots play tomorrow night. Go Pats!

There is only one ring game left, and it starts same time as Pats game. I am sure you can watch both, I will be if the broadcast is better. This one gave me a headache.

efirkey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nfty9er said:
There is only one ring game left, and it starts same time as Pats game. I am sure you can watch both, I will be if the broadcast is better. This one gave me a headache.

If I stayed home I could, but I'm going out to watch the game.

I'm sure lots had headaches after last night including myself

SirBanksALot

NoMakeANoBallANoMoreA
Silver Member
The Great DCC Chargeback

Don't know about MC and Visa - but American Express is very, very good at resolving disputes on products charged on their card. If you are going to purchase the live feed, hoping that it will get better, and have the option of using an American Express - that's the way to go.