Need Beta Testers - QMD Lite Digital Stroke Trainer

Mosens

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Asking for some volunteer testers for the new QMD Lite Digital Stroke Trainer. Testers need to be familiar with stroke fundamentals and have an interest in improving their stroke. Please PM if interested and mention why you'd be a good tester and any other training aids you may have used. A non-disclosure agreement is also required for testers.

Synopsis of what it is...

QMD Lite is a stand-alone version of the QMD, see www.cue-md.com for details. You don't need a phone/tablet/laptop to use it. It doesn't have the Bluetooth streaming, shot recording and playback that QMD has - it's a simplified version of QMD. It does have real-time, audible stroke alerts to let you know when you're stroking off-line. It alerts you with a different tone for off to the left or off to the right. The alerts go off instantly, WHILE you're stroking. The idea is to condition you to having a straight stroke by keeping it quiet and being alerted immediately when you do go off line. It's simple and convenient to use - strap it on your cue, turn it on and start practicing.

QMD Lite doesn't go off on vertical cue movements (like you normally have with a regular pendulum stroke), only lateral, sideway movements. It's a pretty sophisticated orientation/motion sensor, it knows which way is up and which way is sideways regardless of how it's mounted on your cue (even upside down), or if you 'roll' your cue when stroking. You can strap it on anywhere on your cue, joint area or butt area, wherever you're comfortable with it.

It has three difficulty levels you set with a sliding switch, once you're good with an easier level move it up to the next for more of a challenge. It's about the size of the first two joints of your little finger, weighs 1/3 oz or so. It has an internal, rechargeable LIPO battery, chargeable through a standard micro-USB cable/port, no replaceable coin cell battery to mess with.

Thanks.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
...........pm sent
i would like to test it
i own the one you sell now

Last edited:

Mosens

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here's smaller QMD Lite next to the QMD v2.

Attachments

• Lite.jpg
    Lite.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 461

DavidMNienow

Glamour Dave
Silver Member
I have to assume at this point that this beta test offer is eithet no longer offered or wasnt real to begin with. I PM the OP within hours of the original post and have not heard back. I also in time emailed the company from their website. And i messaged the company thru their facebook page. And as of yet absolutely no response.

At this point i think enough time has been allowed for SOMEONE from the company to respond to my or anyone else inquiry. The lack of response to customer inquiries regarding any subject let alone a supposed offer to recruit product beta testers does not reflect well on the company in my book. And it does not instill great confidence in the company's ability to support their product if i were to consider buying the product.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was going to volunteer after having also been part of the group of Azers that beta tested Digicue.
However, after reading David's post, my interest plummeted quickly & this may have been a ruse.

Mosens

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi all,
We're in process of notifying selected testers from those that have responded to this post.

We have a limited number of prototype units available and are sorry that all respondents can't be selected. However, thanks for your interest and we may have another round of testing if needed.

Best,
The QMD - Mosens LLC
www.cue-md.com

DavidMNienow

Glamour Dave
Silver Member
Well its nice to see that there is finally some kind of response to this thread by the OP. but it would have been nice and somewhat considerate by the OP to have updated earlier. That would have prevented my need to express any negative concern about what may be happening in regards to the whole selection process.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mosens.....

David is right and you completely ignored his original post, especially when you write
"Hi all,We're in process of notifying selected testers from those that have responded to this post."

Just from a public relations standpoint, you should have responded letting everyone know what the
status was. A simple statement on Az explaining you had a large number of respondents and were
in the process of selecting X number for the Beta test & then come back and publish the list of Azers.

It sure seemed like David submitted his information pretty quickly after the original post and 6 days
later writes post # 6 about not hearing anything and a couple of days later you respond back with
"We have a limited number of prototype units available and are sorry that all respondents can't be selected."

Well, that's a self-obvious statement as that's what a beta test is. It looks like your primary interest was
only on notifying the people you selected and the heck with the other respondents. As you aptly stated,
"We're in process of notifying selected testers from those that have responded to this post." That is
something I think does not portray your firm as being either market or customer oriented and to just
ignore David's post #6 without answering him more directly is, in my opinion, is brazen on your part.

Best of luck with your beta test and I hope it does goes well. Your product seems to fill a void for both
qualitative and quantitative analysis so I do wish you the best of luck. However, as far as the aspect of
bedside manners, I'd rather use a different physician based upon what I've observed but all this is just MO.

Matt B.

Last edited: