Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Video: real reason why Pinoys are the best

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Video: real reason why Pinoys are the best
Old
  (#1)
java712
AzB Bronze Member
java712 has a reputation beyond reputejava712 has a reputation beyond reputejava712 has a reputation beyond reputejava712 has a reputation beyond reputejava712 has a reputation beyond reputejava712 has a reputation beyond reputejava712 has a reputation beyond reputejava712 has a reputation beyond reputejava712 has a reputation beyond reputejava712 has a reputation beyond reputejava712 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Video: real reason why Pinoys are the best - 06-17-2019, 03:48 PM

Name me other pool playing countries that can replicate this...

https://www.facebook.com/29242429161...83&v=e&sfns=mo

"The things you own end up owning you." - Tyler Durden

Old
  (#2)
Cuebuddy
Vege-table
Cuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-17-2019, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by java712 View Post

They say never try and compete when you are hungry or immediately after finishing a big meal.

I think this man has got both covered.

Cuebuddy

"I'm terrified every time you shoot"
Chisolm W

"14-1, 9 ball, 8 ball whats the difference....you put balls in holes."
Measureman

Old
  (#3)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member
jrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond repute

06-17-2019, 04:27 PM

Quote:

Im not understanding? My family does that every Saturday evening, like clockwork at the local YMCA.

They just started that program.

Don't let your bark be bigger than your stroke.

If I had plenty of money, I would probably lose more often.

Old
  (#4)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-18-2019, 02:21 PM

Quote:

There was a story that Danny used, he said that a young player asked him why the Philipinos were so good at pool. He told him that it was because they ate worms, so this kid went out and got some and asked how long before he would start to play better. Maybe it's true.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#5)
JoeyInCali
AzB Silver Member

JoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4400

06-18-2019, 02:36 PM

This is so nasty and funny.

Btw, those flying insects only fly for a few minutes then they lose their wings.
Afaik, it happens like twice a year in the Philippines and Guam.
We called them "raga-raga" where I came from.
They fly to the light.
I remember my uncle holding a big tub of water and getting under the light.
They would fall to that water. That was the easiest way to get rid of them.

Old
  (#6)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Silver Member
JazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond repute

06-18-2019, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyInCali View Post
This is so nasty and funny.

Btw, those flying insects only fly for a few minutes then they lose their wings.
Afaik, it happens like twice a year in the Philippines and Guam.
We called them "raga-raga" where I came from.
They fly to the light.
I remember my uncle holding a big tub of water and getting under the light.
They would fall to that water. That was the easiest way to get rid of them.
That reminds me of our cicadas here in MD, probably plenty of other states too. You’ll find random stragglers sometimes but the Horde comes every 7 years I think it is. Some areas I’ve heard aren’t too bad but one cicada season I was living in Oxon hill near DC. Man they were insane. 24/7 you’d hear one continuous “buzz/screech” noise from the millions of them littering the area. It was like a war zone because they’re really big and have zero grace when it comes to flying. You’d be walking and just get zapped in the head or chest, I found one in this chick’s hair while we were eating. We’d been inside at least 10 minutes before I saw it. I never did tell her, just stood up and snatched it quick like...she had a thing about bugs and I’m a nice guy.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: