Any APA/BCA players ranked 5 or below wanna play

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Open invitation to play some at Derby. I posted this last year and got one taker. I hope to see a little more this year. Of course, everyone here probably plays better than that.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
If you aren't in a hurry to file into that line, I'd like to match-up with all APA level 3s. Form your line right here.........

f_apshopping2m_d4cba97.jpg

poolfire

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
go

:D
iba7467 said:
Open invitation to play some at Derby. I posted this last year and got one taker. I hope to see a little more this year. Of course, everyone here probably plays better than that.

go get em daniel.....

"THE MACHINE"

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey i live here in louisville and would like to match up but im a 6 here though and willing to play any game you want to play

CaliGirl

I'm a 5 and would love to play. Every year I don't bring my pool cue and every year I regret it. It would be great to play some. I enjoy bank, one pocket and 9-ball. I've just made my hotel reservations and will be there for the entire event. Just let me know if you're interested in a game or two.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm always interested in playing. Thanks for the encouragement Kyle.

Corvette, the next time we are in the same place we'll play.

Meezer Girl

not now, I'm eating !!!
Silver Member
Hey Linda

CaliGirl said:
I'm a 5 and would love to play. Every year I don't bring my pool cue and every year I regret it. It would be great to play some. I enjoy bank, one pocket and 9-ball. I've just made my hotel reservations and will be there for the entire event. Just let me know if you're interested in a game or two.

Is that you ? I see you are going again - I am jealous :p
Have a great time (as usual).

Be nice guys - she is a very nice lady :smile:

Frananator

"THE MACHINE"

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if any of you want to play. we can too. im up for any game out there. all you let me know and we will hook up

o2bacs

oh to be ACS
Silver Member
iba7467 said:

I'm an APA 6, doubt I'll play APA ever again but nonetheless I'll play you straight up, preferably bar box if they have one there lol

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
THE MACHINE said:
so what do you want to play on the bar box we can head to the pool hall here in town and play some

I will play on bar box or big table, but must be at Derby City. If I get bored or don't have any money in play in the action room, I might go somewhere else. They have always had bar tables at the Derby unless it is changing with the new venue.