Black Ash Sets / Pieces

meridianblades

BIG SHILL
Silver Member
This is some of the finest black ash burl available.... Too many eyes to count. Professionally stabilized by the oldest and best stabilizing company in the business. All pieces are marked... Please PM for details. Vids are available to show all figure and detail if requested... Also out on my FB group as well. Thanks for checking them out. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:..

w51LLx9.jpg

L1TnzEp.jpg

meridianblades

BIG SHILL
Silver Member
Sounds like a story that I probably don't want to know but I've been searching for this wood. Don't hurt to ask politely.

Sorry Michael, but he was all over those 2 sets from the start... If you are interested in any of the others please let me know.... all of these of top notch. Also I can add you to my FB group if you want to take a look at the videos ...

Thanks Larry

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry Michael, but he was all over those 2 sets from the start... If you are interested in any of the others please let me know.... all of these of top notch. Also I can add you to my FB group if you want to take a look at the videos ...

Thanks Larry

Hi Larry
He has good taste. I don't pm or facebook. I'm Pretty old fashion. Phone and email.
I also like jade and Madison

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Madison cut to size, in the finish booth next. I'm anxious to see how the finish brings this out. Great wood.
Thank you Larry.

IMG_20190606_051139.jpg
IMG_20190606_051159.jpg
IMG_20190606_051149.jpg
IMG_20190604_172421.jpg