Match Of The Century-Orcollo v Van Boening (Nov 7-9),10ball Race to 120 (Sterling VA)

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some of the images themselves are animated too. They aren't just rotating through static images.

Why dont they leave each add up for a minute or two. They dont have to change them every 3 seconds!

could it be only we see them-not the players? Ive seen that in baseball im pretty sure

Last edited:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why dont they leave each add up for a minute or two. They dont have to change them every 3 seconds!

could it be only we see them-not the players? Ive seen that in baseball im pretty sure

I don't see how they couldn't be in their line of sight.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't see how they couldn't be in their line of sight.

But in baseball they have adds 'on the wall' behind the hitters but they are not really there-They are superimposed on the screen somehow. They did have them like that for sure a few years ago- I dont watch bb any longer

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But in baseball they have adds 'on the wall' behind the hitters but they are not really there-They are superimposed on the screen somehow. They did have them like that for sure a few years ago- I dont watch bb any longer
I don't know if upstateAl is that high tech :grin:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know if upstateAl is that high tech :grin:

when he first started out, he couldnt turn on a computer-He has come a long way-just not his accent! :)

They are distracting to me for sure.

Last edited:

bicki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The sound is about 1 second ahead of the picture. Anyone else experiencing that? I restarted and stuff, no change. Not the biggest issue in the world but still....

jon21588

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the table sounds are behind, but the commentators seem to be in sync with the video.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a feeling Orcullo will never lead from here. SVB will finish today 40 to 26.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, heard audio that Dennis missed a ball at 16-18 and lost hi best chance to get within 1
But now behind 16-23