Which cuemaker for titlist conversion?

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Purdman said:
Mike, the conversion you did for Mike plays awsome. How many have you done?
Purdman
Hi Mr. Purdy
Over the past 17 years maybe 10 tops, I just like having total control over what I do from soup to nuts, I can't maintain the integrity of the cue if I didn't make the blank.

Purdman

Banned
Michael Webb said:
Hi Mr. Purdy
Over the past 17 years maybe 10 tops, I just like having total control over what I do from soup to nuts, I can't maintain the integrity of the cue if I didn't make the blank.

I am very happy to have one of them. Like I said before, it is quite a player. One of my favorites as a matter of fact. Thanks for the reply.
Don

justpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Darrin hill is the best cuemaker in the U.S. right now. True ohnesty on materials in a cue man made or real. Your choice. No short cuts with darrin. #1 shaft tapper in the country. Moves the ball extremly well,yet solid hit. How do you do it darrin. Great cues I want more!!!!! :) :) :)

jhendri2

Rack'em Sausage
Silver Member
justpool said:
Darrin hill is the best cuemaker in the U.S. right now.

Wow that's a strong statement! Better than Ricard Black, Tim Scruggs, Paul Mottey, James White, Joel Hercek, Ernie Gutierrez, or Tony Scianella. I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but I think these guys are some of the greatest in the U.S.

Jim

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
jhendri2 said:
Wow that's a strong statement! Better than Ricard Black, Tim Scruggs, Paul Mottey, James White, Joel Hercek, Ernie Gutierrez, or Tony Scianella. I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but I think these guys are some of the greatest in the U.S.

Jim
Did you see the smileys at the end of his post?

jhendri2

Rack'em Sausage
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
Did you see the smileys at the end of his post?

Maybe I just took it the wrong way. Sorry if I did. I guess his first sentance left me in shock.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry,

Jim