Scott Gracio; Awesome Cue Maker

rackem8

Registered
Scott is an up and coming cue maker whose workmanship ranks right up there with the best of them. He is passionate about his work and takes great pride in building you a great cue. Scott is also one the nicest cue makers that I have met. He not only took the time to answer my questions but he also asked me if there were any special details that I wanted in my cue. For those of you who are looking to have a custom cue made...check out Graciocues....I am so glad and proud to say that I own 2 beautiful cuesticks made by Scott. Ask him to show you the pictures of my cues....

Last edited:

J&D CUSTOMS

JL Cues
Silver Member
Good choice Rachem8. Scott is a great guy with tons of knowledge. Glad to hear you enjoy his work , as I am sure many others will in time.
Thanx,
Jim Lee

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Thanks for the woods Scott.
Scott's a cool dude and a great maker.
Looking forward to see your fullsplice cues.

Graciocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ask him to show you the pictures of my cues....[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the great words, glad you like the cue.
His cue is the jump/break on the bottom.

Attachments

• S5300002.jpg
    S5300002.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 609

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Graciocues said:
Ask him to show you the pictures of my cues....
Thanks for the great words, glad you like the cue.
His cue is the jump/break on the bottom.[/QUOTE]
Thats too nice to be a J/B! :eek:

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Here is one I had.

Here is a Gracio/ Davis Blank cue that I had for a little while. Very nice work, and a very good player. But I had to let her go to greener pastures:(

Michael
s.gracio-davis blank whole cue.JPG

s.gracio-davis butt sleeve ivory triangle.JPG

s.gracio-davis jointand rings.JPG

s. gracio-davis blank butt sleeve-signature.JPG

s.gracio-davis forearm.JPG

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Davis/Dice

Here is a nice Gracio Davis conversion I got recently. Plays nice and looks beautiful. Loads of ivory.
S5300001 (11).jpg

S5300002 (11).jpg

S5300003 (8).jpg

S5300004 (7).jpg

S5300002 (9).jpg

Hope to have its card playing brother before too long.

mycustomcues

know the game!!!
Silver Member
Nice!!

GoTulane said:
Here is a Gracio/ Davis Blank cue that I had for a little while. Very nice work, and a very good player. But I had to let her go to greener pastures:(

Michael
View attachment 68960

View attachment 68961

View attachment 68962

View attachment 68963

View attachment 68964

This GRACIO is NICE. From what I heard from the NEW Owner (ME...LOL:D ) Its gonna have a black and white ring tailed lizard wrap soon. I cant wait to see it when it happens. Hey mike, I owe you at least a bottle of Jack Daniels for giving this cue to me. I'll send it to you soon!

This cue is the real DEAL, All white is IVORY, Davis Blank, I believe Moori tip, with new wrap SOON!!!