Mezz or Diveney Sneaky Pete?

Willieboy

Registered
Which Sneaky Pete would you guys prefer? I have the itch and am leaning toward one of these. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

HoldemRw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mezz for me bad part is I always been a custom cue guy but hard to beat a mezz as far as playability.

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
Had a sneaky Diveney loved it, sold it. Playing with a Mezz Sneaky now. Love it and Wont sell it. Crazy nuts how well the Mezz Sneakies play even compared to their other cues. Best cue I have Ever hit with and my hand has seen it's Fair share of big custom cue names.

Willieboy

Registered
I'd really like to try a Mezz, but I'm a little afraid of the high-tech shaft. If worse came to worse, maybe I could have a standard maple shaft made for it.

beerpressure

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really like the mezz msp-cmr. Leaning towards that for my next cue.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

beerpressure

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a beautiful cue. I actually have a Mess SP in the basket. Just waiting for the eagle to land.
It sure does look nice but looks different from site to site so I am not sure what I'll get.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

CueMaster77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mezz is one of the best cue in production cue. But i never tried Diveney..although lot of good reviews in his SP. Custom cue is a great cue , i normally played before with production cue, yet after trying Custom cue.. I never looked back.

JazzboxBlues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't tried either but currently playing with a Blackcreek sneaky. It's a very nice playing cue.

StuartTKelley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently had the chance to play with a nice Cocobolo Diveney and it played really well. My only gripe with his cues are how the skinny the butt sections are. I would buy one if it was a standard diameter butt. Mezz I hit with a long time ago but can't recall what my thoughts were. I think I liked it. Good luck!

M.G.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why is there even a discussion?

Japanese muscle all the way!
Japanes mass production all the way!

:grin-square: