fancy tad

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hangemhigh said:
I thought you were looking for a Tad. I didn't realize you had a line on one.

well i pulled the trigger ... let's hope it plays well ..

will post pics when i get it in hand :)

thanks
kam

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
kamdaswani said:

thanks
kam

Congrats on your new pick up. Tad cues are beautiful and play awsome. :)

Enjoy,
Jimmy

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
kamdaswani said:

thanks
kam

You might have found a new addiction. I have a tremendous amount of respect for the Tad's. They are almost religious about their shaft wood and tapers. I believe between their craftsmanship, design, playability and value, they are in a very select group. The only negative is the relatively high output of newer model cues. I like the older, fancy cues. I have run across many Tad's from the 1960's, 70's, and 80's with perfectly straight shafts.

Chris

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
TATE said:
You might have found a new addiction. I have a tremendous amount of respect for the Tad's. They are almost religious about their shaft wood and tapers. I believe between their craftsmanship, design, playability and value, they are in a very select group. The only negative is the relatively high output of newer model cues. I like the older, fancy cues. I have run across many Tad's from the 1960's, 70's, and 80's with perfectly straight shafts.

Chris
The man has the best shaftwoods.
The finish is still lacquer but that's his tradition.

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TATE said:

Chris

oh please dont say that.. i have way too many addictions as it is :(

i did not get a "model" cue.. will post up pics when it gets here.. probably some time the week after...