playing with my new Cuetec Cynergy 15k shaft

judochoke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i bought my new cuetec shaft on sunday, and i have been using it for three days now.

1- does the shaft make me a better player? nope

2- can i do any special trick with this shaft? nope

3- do i like this shaft??? i freaking love it.

the shaft has made my luscaci butt much lighter, as the 21 0z butt was starting to bug me. now the combo (uni-lock) shaft and butt feel much lighter. the shaft is so freaking smooth thru my fingers, its amazing.

i am able to hit my spin shots much easier, im drawing the cue ball better than before. my long two rail shots seem to be easier to hit now.

the only thing that has changed is the new cuetec shaft in three days, and today i went to my pool hall, and i hit for one hour by myself. i did really well shooting today, my confidence was up, and things went well.

(i was using the predator 314-3 shaft before), and i really didnt need a new shaft, but im glad i spent the money on this new shaft.

coltstudd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi ,i did the same thing bought a cynergy shaft for my joss west butt,was also playing with a 314-3 which i was playing good with ,i have the most wins in our bar league i just wanted to try it and man i am loving it,easy to draw and move the cue ball around and its super smooth its a keeper.

taprackgo

Registered
I bought one of these and got it today. I’ve been very skeptical of these shafts and have been using standard maple for along time. After about the first hour, it was an absolutely amazing difference to me. While it’s very possible this is placebo or I was simply having the best night of my life, I was consistently getting out vs the ghost with this shaft, which is typically a 30 or so percent proposition for me.

The hardest thing to get used to was the amount of spin. It was very easy to draw the cue ball table length initially when barely trying to pull it back a foot.

judochoke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
after playing with this new shaft for two weeks now, i still cant control my draw shots. what i think is going to be a two diamond draw is becoming a three to 4 diamond draw. not a bad thing i guess to be able to draw that far, i just need to control it better. im really liking the sniper tip alot. very happy with this shaft.

Ipmtim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Santa brought me a Cynergy shaft for Christmas this year, and I wasn't even a good boy lol.
Put it on my Joss butt and this cue plays amazing. I'm finally leaning how to control the spin and am amazed at how easy it is to get the rock moving where I want (most of the time lol).
Has it made me a better player?
All I know is I won my last 7 matches since switching.
The sniper tip is really pretty good. I'm used to the Ultraskin soft on my maple shaft and really have no complaints.
Best part, NO MAINTENANCE

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So in fact it has made you a better player if your performing shots better now than before.

Ipmtim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Possibly.
Or it could be just putting more time in at the table.
All I know is I'm winning more games and my positional play has gotten a lot better since I switched from a standard maple Joss shaft to the Cuetec.
I've always thought it's the Indian not the arrow, but maybe someone smarter than me could explain it.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Possibly.
Or it could be just putting more time in at the table.
All I know is I'm winning more games and my positional play has gotten a lot better since I switched from a standard maple Joss shaft to the Cuetec.
I've always thought it's the Indian not the arrow, but maybe someone smarter than me could explain it.

" people say when you find a cue you like and play well with, stick with it....
In your case- the cynergy working great-
Nice to know- will not warp or ding up either