FS: Custom cue display case. Houston, TX.

duc996

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
SOLD! Thank you AZ!

Hi, I have a custom cue case I've built for sale. It's made of black walnut, maple, and curly maple. The case holds 7 butts and 14 shafts. I show cased my personal cues which are all 58" cues but, 59" and 60" will fit as well. It is finished in satin lacquer. The display case is fastened to the wall by means of a french cleat. I am asking $475.00 and would prefer local pick up. I can also ship but, you would have to procure your own glass from the big box store. I have never shipped anything like this before and I am sure it will be costly.

I can also build to your specs with different sizes and wood species. Turn around time will be around two weeks from the time you place an order. I will require a deposit to cover some of the materials. If you are local and want to come by you are more than welcome to.

enhance

enhance

enhance
[/IMG]
enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Last edited:

Johnsms3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really nice workmanship. What kind of cost do you think it would be to do a case that holds 3 cues? In perhaps in a maple with purpleheart trim?

duc996

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
It would be about 100 dollars or so cheaper because it's really not that much difference in lumber to build for 7 cues or 3 cues. Purple Heart wouldn't be too bad for trim. Hope that answers your question.

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I had duc996 make a couple of cabinets to my specs. Each one holds 8 cues and 32 shafts. Craftsmanship is A++. The cabinets are so good I am having him make me more of them. I experienced great communication with him and the results were exactly as I expected. Choose of woods, design, and special requests. They even have self closing doors. Highly recommend this guy for custom cue cabinets (or any other wood project)

Attachments

• IMG_2011.JPG
    IMG_2011.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_2010.JPG
    IMG_2010.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_2009.jpg
    IMG_2009.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 568
  • IMG_2008.JPG
    IMG_2008.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_2007.jpg
    IMG_2007.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 1,059

duc996

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I had duc996 make a couple of cabinets to my specs. Each one holds 8 cues and 32 shafts. Craftsmanship is A++. The cabinets are so good I am having him make me more of them. I experienced great communication with him and the results were exactly as I expected. Choose of woods, design, and special requests. They even have self closing doors. Highly recommend this guy for custom cue cabinets (or any other wood project)

Thank you Sir! It was great meeting you!