Cats-Are-Liquid-25.gif

Cats-Are-Liquid-29.jpg

Cats-Are-Liquid-39.jpg

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I had no idea vai was a member.

Was he always one, or just a hired gun?

An I agree with dokken being better...solely cause of George lynch.

he wasnt there for long, hired gun he was in those days, also working for david lee roth

dokken just had much better songs imo,all around
ill listen to dokken any day of the week
ill listen to white snake, any time it comes across the radio lol

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he wasnt there for long, hired gun he was in those days, also working for david lee roth

dokken just had much better songs imo,all around
ill listen to dokken any day of the week
ill listen to white snake, any time it comes across the radio lol

I never really dug hair metal, though I did like ratt.

More into the who and the who and the who...!

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK, I googled steep bridges....it's in Japan. The angle of the picture makes it look worse than it is but...It is pretty steep.

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
And that drummer- top L).

He was Ozzy's first...came from Black oak Arkansas?

The things you learn from the best thread on the best website...hmmmmph.

I saw BOA in college. I went with a few frat bros and one guy was from Black Oak, Arkansas. He suggested we all pile in the car and drive to Arkansas and steal the sign going into town (Black Oak Arkansas Population - I forget).

So we did.

Little did we know some major crime had gone down that evening before we got there (after midnight) and the police were still patrolling. We got pulled over (all of us were hippie-looking, except for DK who was in ROTC). Fortunately, DK was the one from Black Oak and his uncle was the Judge there.

Once they established all that, we had to follow the officer to the church parking lot. It was getting close to dawn and the Sheriff lived next door to the church. He was getting ready for work and would occasionally look out the window to be sure we were still there. Once he was leaving for work, he drove over and told us to get out of town and behave ourselves.

Sorta stupid story, but true. Had not thought about that in ages until I saw the reference to the band Black Oak Arkansas.