October 31st - “Day Of The Dead” - by Joel Hercek

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here is Joel’s latest creation...
A project that started 3-4 years ago with the last piece of Burtons maple stock. Because I love sugar skulls this was made in the style to represent the “Day Of The Dead”. I’m thrilled to say the least with this unique beast. Joel proves time and time again his attention to detail and artistry. He’s the best IMO. Thanks again Joel and a special thanks to Margaret’s mother for making the ultra cool ornament purely out of thread. :eek:
Hope you guys enjoy it.

Ps. Yes it is one piece of maple from joint to butt with a ss joint. And it shines like a pile of diamonds.
Haha

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Absolutely spectacular. I know it's not for sale, but please let me know if it ever is

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Extremely cool. Thank you for posting the photos.

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Just amazing...Joel, Tony and Bob, best in the biz with intricate inlays.

TommyT :thumbup::thumbup:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Truly a cool cue...i love "unique " cues that are still playable...even if you don,t play this one( i hope you do or i hope you sell it to someone who will play it)

CueCaps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unreal Machining..

Congrats Troy.. :)
Unreal workmanship ,
As I said before,
" That's why they are the Masters.. Nonchalantly drilling into a huge chunk of Xory" - Alton :wink:

Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
WoW Troy!! REALLY came out beautiful.

I was hoping to ride shotgun when you picked er' up ...LOL

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
very unususual

i had heard hercek was quitting,i hope that he isn't

just fun to examine this cue

cj609

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Such an unbelievable job. He even made it so the skull has depth with shading in the eye sockets. Such incredible detail. Enjoy.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not that my opinion is of any real consequence to others on the Forum but Mr. Hercek’s workmanship
is the best of the best in cue-making. Joel still remains #1 in my ranking of cue-makers; I wish I owned
one of his cues but alas, some things are not meant to be so instead I just gush with admiration & envy
when I read VBBR’s posts & view some of his cues. Maybe before I reach room temp I’ll own a Hercek.

Matt B.

HQueen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another outstanding piece from his incredible portfolio of works of art cues.

Impeccable execution as usual.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
My god Troy. This is like a mullet. Party out back business In the front. LOVE IT.

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love that cue! very unique work. Joel Hercek takes a back seat to absolutely nobody in the cue craft.