Strange Request

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The bridge he uses when he tucks his ring finger under is sketchy imo.

Maybe, it's sort of elevated and twisted, but he's an incredibly creative and sharp thinker and I don't think he does much without having a good reason for doing it.

I'm definitely intrigued.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Looks like an upside down dead spider to me....Here’s an approximate rendering
651d91115d9a5a59fff1cc86b2f3f967.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I fold to fingers under my bridge when I need to elevate my bridge while in a stretched position. It works very well for me.

That is the image I have in my head when I think of Deuel shooting, he folds both his ring and middle fingers in and spreads out his pinky and pointer fingers.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Most notably Mike Sigel who Corey probably copied.

Siegel is one of the players I had in mind.

Those bridges are not anything new. They have been used cor decades. The thing is..... most players that UTILIZE more bridge than just the two standard closed/open FLAT bridges are usually not your average player by any means.

I'm not an extra strong player or anything but, I've got maybe 15 to 20 bridges that are close to each other but tweaked just enough to be different to meet the need at the time.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is the image I have in my head when I think of Deuel shooting, he folds both his ring and middle fingers in and spreads out his pinky and pointer fingers.

Exactly as I do.

It's a very stable way of raising your open and closed bridges.

It's the same theory as putting a couple fingers back when shooting over a ball with an open bridge, vs putting all finger together which tends to be much less stable for most players.

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
here ya go! 2nd one is his dogged 8.

Attachments

• EFAFEAB3-38F6-42FA-AC75-A444A800B2D5.jpeg
    EFAFEAB3-38F6-42FA-AC75-A444A800B2D5.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 2EA82660-8A07-4F27-8550-67F7117795BD.jpeg
    2EA82660-8A07-4F27-8550-67F7117795BD.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 187