*Cloth request*

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member
On the suggestion of someone in the for sale section, figure I'd take a shot here before I go the *shutter :( * retail route...

I need a cut of (green) cloth for my home table which is being set up hopefully in the next few weeks. (been in the garage for over 2 years :-( )

For the right price and type, I can make a paypal in a matter of 30 seconds.

9ft Table.

Also, Im considering changing the drop pockets when I set up the table, The pockets I bought it with are in pretty bad shape. If someone has a deal on some leather drop pockets, I would be interested in hearing about them.

Please PM me if you have the goods.

FYI, I'm in Florida.

Thanks!

Robertson's

Robertson Billiards Tampa
I can set you up with wholesale pm me

dont usually do wholesale to the public but since i came across you on here ill set you up. :cool:

PM me

Last edited:

ChesapeakeBlrds

Chesapeake Billiards
Silver Member
You have been in the business for how long? You know MAP pricing on your Simonis and 3030 is much more on both of these clothes.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
MAP prices

You have been in the business for how long? You know MAP pricing on your Simonis and 3030 is much more on both of these clothes.

-
-
ditto'
:shakehead::shakehead:
selling to public below MAP>>> and posting it here, where some of the best in the industry lurk and are members......that's a no-no

Last edited:

seb1899

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you should obtain the cloth you need through the table mechanic who is doing your set up.

I had Simonis put on the Brunswick Prestige that Everything Billiards set up for me and when I went with the Centennial snooker table he provided Strachan 6811 Tournament Gold and when I recover my Riley he will supply and install either Simonis or Strachan.

Your table mechanic will treat you right on the cloth as most of his profit is from his skill and labor.:smile:

Everybody has to have a reasonable profit to stay in business and provide follow up service:thumbup: