"Jerry rigged" - Jerry Kurger of pool tables

wendyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello i am posting here because the prople in the main forum are sick of this thread about jerry selling me a frankenstien table, Well Glen has left or his next job after fixing the frankenstien that Jerry sold to me, and I have been communicating with Jerry Fredrickson about some type of compensation for the frankenstien he sold to me, What he says just blows my mind and I wanted to know if this is "normal" with Table Mechanic practices. I am just flabbergasted at the way he "repairs" tables..

so here are some email he sent me with advise on how to put together the frankenstien he dropped on me.

for best results start at the bottom and read up...here goes.. is he or real???
---------------------------------------------------------

From: jerryfredrickson <jerryfathert@aol.com> [Add to Address Book]
To: wendyb@thegrid.net

All you do is take a file and file away from the edge of the slate a 4 inch wide and half inch down on the edge. Just a little is needed and I just did it to a table of mine today and the whole job took less than 10 minutes. Everything else id exactly the same on all gold crowns. We had the table in use with those very slates so I don't understand why they don't fit but it is a simple fix. Peel baqch the cloth and use long strokes and file down the edge so it slopes away from the table. Easy. Just did it myself as I have done many times. ay from the table. Easy. Just did it myself as I have done many times.

To: jerryfredrickson <jerryfathert@aol.com>

how did you get around it, chisel out a hole in the slate?

please leave glen out of this he is gone, and your dislike for him is clouding your judgment. the slate and the rails never were on the same table . do you agree? they would not have fit.
so back to the beginning, the parts you bdelivered are not from the same table, are not compatable, and i had to buy the correct rails, and game cvounters to maske it work. that is what i am trying to tell you.

From: jerryfredrickson <jerryfathert@aol.com> [Add to Address Book]
To: wendyb@thegrid.net

If you want to continue to waste your money by filing some claim with your courts out there you can do that even though you will never collect anything even if you win. That table is perfectly usable and well worth the money you paid for it. Just because you hired some moron who doesn't know how to make a couple of improvised adaptations with interchangeable parts doesn't make me libel for anything. I sold 17 tables exactly like this one and many of them had a minor issue here and there because these tables are all 30 years old and have been taken apart and put back together dozens of times. It is certainly possible that some parts were inadvertently switched but that is completely irrelevant because all the Gold Crown parts are interchangeable with some slight modifications and any pool table mechanic can tell you that. I sent the correct stretcher at a cost of $200 and now you tell me that Glenn had to build you one to specs. That is plain stupid. Table doesn't even NEED that part except for looks and he is continuing to rip you off at my expense except you are paying him. He is a crook and if you go to AZ billiards forum and read about him you will understand what I mean. He just keeps racking up costs for you and I sympathize with you but once he touched that table it released me from any responsibility for it except for the stretcher which should be there today or tomorrow at the latest.

-----Original Message-----
To: jerryfathert <jerryfathert@aol.com>

Im sorry you feel that way. I really do dislike controversy, however I feel the
deal was misrepresented, the table in the picture was not what you delivered, so
I must pursue justice

I was hoping the pictures would explain to you the rails were not for the Gold
crown 3 table.
The pictures are very clear as to the differences in the parts.

Your personal feelings for Glen is irrelevant to me. I am concerned only with
the parts you sold to me advertised as a Gold Crown 3 pool table.

I will be filing a suit in civil court and let more rational minds decide what
is fair and just.
Thank you
wendy Browne

We will let the courts decide.
-----Original Message-----
>From: jerryfathert@aol.com

>To: "wendyb@thegrid.net" <wendyb@thegrid.net>
>Subject: Re:
>
>This guy has been filling your head with lies and misinformation since you
hired him. A deal is a deal and I'm sick of the king cobra asshole bad mouthing
me everywhere on the Internet. The stretcher is going to be there this week.
That is the only mistake I acknowledge. Those rails worked just fine for at
least 25 years that I serviced them at a local university and then my own pool
hall. Wendy, you have been sold a bill of goods by an unscrupulous guy who has
now been banned from a-z Billiards forum and is being sued by several customers
for non performance. I am done communicating with you. You got a great deal and
I disavow any further connection with this sale.
>
>Sent from my iPhone
>
>On Apr 2, 2014, at 7:21 PM, <wendyb@thegrid.net> wrote:

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
There seem to be gaps in the emails. In one reply he is talking about the slate but I didn't see the problem with it explained.
Unfortunately for you Wendy this guy is just plain stupid. I am not a table mechanic but I have set up my own GC a couple of times. I understand why the rails and aprons don't work together, the GCIII rails are not interchangeable with the GCI & GCII aprons and the stretcher should definitely be between the legs, it is a structural piece, not decorative. Its hard to tell if this guy is really that stupid because he is also trying to or has cheat you out of your hard earned $$$$. One thing that I noticed was that my GCII had numbers on all of the parts, if his tables were moved why didnt they match all the numbers back up when reassembling the tables? It sounds like Jerry Rigged acquired a bunch GC parts and is trying to pass them off as complete tables whether or not the parts all match is beside the point to him, as long as he gets his money.:mad:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Wow!

The part about Real King Cobra surprised me. Anyone who would say that about Glenn is full of it. In fact we all know he does amazing work on any table he takes on. Just my 2 cents.

Trent from Toledo

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Wendy this guy you bought the table from is slime and is going to hide behind the fact that the table is usable with modifications.

I have a gold crown that rkc setup. His attention to detail is first rate. I have a table with gc 3 legs and ball return gold crown 2 slates rails and side skirts. The diff being I only paid 500 dollars for mine while you paid top dollar for a mongrel.

Rkc made my mongrel the best it can be. I would not let Jerry even play on my table much less set it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Glen does great work, probably best in the country.

What is unfortunate is that now, due to his lack of professionalism on these forums and several instances where people are claiming he ripped them off, his credibility is in question, which gives Jerry something to hide behind.

I'm sure the table is not what you thought you were buying. I am sure Glen can get it to play as good as possible in its current state. I am also sure that Jerry is right about the courts not being effective in getting you made whole, which sucks.

Good luck.

JC

Coos Cues
Enjoy your table Wendy and let it go with Jerry.

Pursuing this any further is like waking up each day and eating poison, expecting Jerry to die.

JC

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Regardless of what anyone says about jerry or glen, you were sold something that was not what you were shown or described. Period. It was a fraudulant sale.