Post your age

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Age is just a number ..... and in my case, that number is 60.

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know if I'm old or not bad t once gave a dinosaur the last 3 I think I won that match but I don't remember.

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Getting close to retirement......

Old, blind and shakey...........but still have some left in the tank!! :rolleyes:

Td

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Toe nail fungi is a good hint .

Yeah but I been saying for years there’s some underlying algorithm to define someone’s age....it’s somehow directly proportional to how good it feels to take a piss at least in males 🤣

Some kind of how peeing feels Fargo rating

Back in 07 I was in goennwood sorings, Colorado doing a job for enterprise oil and gas.....my little cousin was up there and he told me in his birthday

“Uncle Keebie on the outside I’m 11 bit on the inside I’m as old as you....”

I told him “that’s funny cuz on the outside I’m in my 20s but on the inside I’m younger than you kid”

Then he wanted to go play his PlayStation...I said naw ima show you a real gaming system son....

Busted out my og NES....blew on that sob and got bases loaded 2 going he looks down looks up and asks

“Wtf is that

I turned beet red and told him to watch his sassy mouth 🤣.

I learned to slide under a wall on super Mario on a 4” screen on one of those “portable” tv/radios sob had rca jacks 🤣. And not one complaint from this kid that day at home was a 13” b/w magnavox.

Been living the grey for a few moons for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this old...………...

Attachments

• 35143557_2089228154469639_4216598131556483072_n.jpg
    35143557_2089228154469639_4216598131556483072_n.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 142