Problems with getting SVB/Shaw stream to work

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I got it working, here's the problem and how to fix it:

Rackem.tv is deciding whether you paid or not, based on whether your email account matches
the PAYPAL email account you're using.
So if you sign up with bob@yahoo but paid with bob@gmail, you're gonna have problems.

To fix this, I found rackem.tv on facebook and sent them a message.

https://www.facebook.com/RackemTV/

They fixed it quickly by creating an account + password for me, that matched my paypal email.
As soon as I signed in with it, I was seeing the stream.

If you get the stream but can't fullscreen it, it's possibly because it's inside an iframe.
Try loading this page, instead of the MMP website, and signing in.

https://www.rackem.tv/Registration_MMP.aspxIt may say "we detected
another session is active, reset session" or something... go ahead and click reset session.

Once the stream loads, you should be allowed to fullscreen it.

Mich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw plays safe, SVB kicks, hits but no rail. Shaw ball in hand runs out. 3-0 Shaw.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
decided to give it a try... paid, logged in, watching... no issues at all... good looking stream .

JJ and Sky commentating !!

Hell yes...…. :)

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member

Rackem.tv is deciding whether you paid or not, based on whether your email account matches

So if you sign up with bob@yahoo but paid with bob@gmail, you're gonna have problems.

They fixed it quickly by creating an account + password for me, that matched my paypal email.

If you get the stream but can't fullscreen it, it's possibly because it's inside an iframe.

another session is active, reset session" or something... go ahead and click reset session.

I still can't watch. I emailed them from Contact page, but no response. I guess if I miss all day today, I will request a refund via PayPal.

_______

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn, you guys are letting one guy decide for you that the stream will be too complicated for you to sign up and watch, before there is even one issue.

:rotflmao1:

I dont take hi tech stress well. I bought a wireless printer 4 years ago and left it in the box for 2+ years. I was petrified to try to set it up. Finally I gave it a try and everything went smooth-all the correct lights on etc. and i was kicking myself in the ass for waiting 2 years UNTIL i sent my first print to the printer and it came back with something very close to "What Printer?"

A year later I hired a geek that works designing/maintaining web sites and she couldnt get it going. Finally i found another geek thru Amazon and he got it up and running. If i had to do it again, I'd skip the printer and just go to Fed Ex.

This match just isnt critical enough for me to use up my dwindling supply of Valiums. I was ahead of the curve on computers for years but now in my 72nd year, i have clearly fallen behind.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont take hi tech stress well. I bought a wireless printer 4 years ago and left it in the box for 2+ years. I was petrified to try to set it up. Finally I gave it a try and everything went smooth-all the correct lights on etc. and i was kicking myself in the ass for waiting 2 years UNTIL i sent my first print to the printer and it came back with something very close to "What Printer?"

A year later I hired a geek that works designing/maintaining web sites and she couldnt get it going. Finally i found another geek thru Amazon and he got it up and running. If i had to do it again, I'd skip the printer and just go to Fed Ex.

This match just isnt critical enough for me to use up my dwindling supply of Valiums. I was ahead of the curve on computers for years but now in my 72nd year, i have clearly fallen behind.

Wireless devices are way over-marketed. Just an extra failure point to trouble shoot.

My sister thought it was amazing to go buy a wireless mouse because that mouse cord is just too tough of a thing to deal with apparently. Well about a year later she was crying non stop about it not working. She begs me to go over and look at it and I said, well, when was the last time she changed the battery. She was befuddled, what battery. I said how do you think it is powered? Like a wind up watch every time you move it?! What a dumb F.

By the looks of things on their Facebook pages they are having tons of issues.

daylate$short

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks Creedo, I did what you did. 5 minutes and it was up.

Charlie

FeelDaShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
None of that makes me smart, it's just a When in Rome thing. Given 5 minutes, I think any anyone would understand it given first hand direction. I know jack all about plumbing. but I bet there is plumbers that can explain any given situation within 5 minutes of guidance. It was directed at the OP who seems to be in this particular know.

Honestly, regardless of who understands, everyone should take away the same thing; that this stream can potentially be hijacked by a man in the middle style hustle. (I think there was something similar in the Color of Money called 2 brothers or something).

Anyways, it isn't good to pay for a live event not feeling certain that you'll get to experience that live event. Maybe the site should at least put up a "You've been seated. Curtain at 7pm, enjoy the concessions."... or something to reassure confidence.

I was just bustin your balls. No worries lol