Buyer / Seller transaction report

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
northstar

I just wanted to say that I had an outstanding, seamless transaction with 'northstar'. The item was better than described, the price was fair, the communication was perfect throughout, and the shipping was wicked fast. What more could you ask for?! :)

I would not hesitate to recommend 'northstar' to anyone considering a transaction with this seller. :D

Lisa

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
2 great transactions....

I had two deals seal up today.

I received a great (and brand new) OB-1 shaft from shinobi. The man ships QUICK!!!! Totally thrilled with the purchase, sir. The shaft plays nice, just like I had hoped for and heard about! Thank you!!

I also received a nice 1990's Joss cue from FlyingSnail. Kenny also shipped super-quick, and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. The cue is exactly what I was looking for, and looks/plays great. Thanks, Kenny.

Two great deals from two great AZB members. Who can ask for more??!! :) :)

Mark

Cheez Dawg

Flawed Perfectionist
Silver Member
I just had a smoother than smooth transaction with Chris Hightower of Cueman Billiards on a Mid-Size Cuesmith lathe.
Great communication, and very fast responses to my questions. What an awesome little piece of craftsmanship!

Thanks Chris!!

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Dukeboy! aka Jeff.

Just received my cue holder from Jeff. Came in 2 days! Its perfect! Thanks so much for the seemless transaction Jeff. I hope to do business again. Dom.

cuesandmore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to Bamacues

Thanks to Bamacues. Very nice cue and a good price. Also fast delivery to germany.
Thank u very much. Would buy everytime again.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
cuesandmore said:
Thanks to Bamacues. Very nice cue and a good price. Also fast delivery to germany.
Thank u very much. Would buy everytime again.

Great international transaction. Thanks for the business.
Joe

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Thanks Shane!

I purchased two tables from Shane "Cuephoric" this past weekend. I'll be posting more on this later, but thanks again shane!

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Thanks Jay!

I purchased a cue case, set of balls and a triangle from Jay Helfert. The items were nicely priced and quickly shipped. I'd gladly transact with Jay again in the future.

-James

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nims said:
I purchased a cue case, set of balls and a triangle from Jay Helfert. The items were nicely priced and quickly shipped. I'd gladly transact with Jay again in the future.

-James

Thanks Jim, A pleasure doing business with you.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Great deal with Panhdlce

I sold a Rick Howard cue to Panhdlce. He was great to deal with and not only paid promptly but was quick to respond every time I contacted him.

Thanks buddy,
D

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
blog mole said:
parismango is a very astute business person and a nice lady.
i have 3 transaction , all good!

so are you just a theif, delusional, or just plan dumb?

Dave D

Registered
Just received a Callaluca Titlist conversion I bought from Ken Regen. The deal couldn't have easier or faster shipping. Thanks again, Ken

Dave

kenregen

My Cue Shopping Assistant
Silver Member
Thanks Dave,
You too were a pleasure to deal with. Could not have asked for a better transaction....Thanks again.....Ken

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
just had another great deal with Cueball1950....

mike is absolultey great to deal with...

thanks again mike! :)

chris

martin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Guycrunch

Just received a Fellini case from Guycrunch, couldn't be happier.:D
Case is as described and Guy is great to deal with. Thank you Guy.

Martin

billbOK

Slow day
Silver Member
dbCustomCues is a great guy to deal with !

Just received a Predator SP (butt only) from dbCustomCues. Just a very smooth transaction for a great price. Don't hesitate : deal with him, you will not be disapointed !:)

Thank you very much.

a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
Great deal with hejests

Just had a good sale with Serge, he drove four hours to purchase a cue from me. Hope you enjoy it and stroke like a champ!!!:D

hejests

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
a9ballbr8k said:
Just had a good sale with Serge, he drove four hours to purchase a cue from me. Hope you enjoy it and stroke like a champ!!!:D
Thanks buddy! The cue plays really well. (especially with the kamui I just put on it :D).

I highly recommend dealing with a9ballbr8k. Honest seller with good communication and a nice guy to boot. Can't really go wrong there.

Last edited: