Group pics tad-gina-manzino-bender

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These are some of my collection besides my Szamboti and Palmer collection. It is a very diverse set of cues from fantastic makers. Enjoy the pictures and let's keep other cue pictures coming here on AZ they seem to have really fallen off. Left to right one of 6 Gina Feather cues, Tad rare 28 point ivory cue, Frank Coster, SW Griffin cue, SW, Manzino ivory handle, Bender Bead cue, Bender Cabin Fever, Bender Miguelet, Ed Pruitt

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 1,897
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,869
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,853

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
dig the coster cue......you dont see many...:thumbup:

pickngrin

These cues are so fantastic and unique, each cue deserves to be showcased in its own thread. I would like to see each one up close and I'm sure each cue has an interesting story.

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All spectacular cues. My favorite is the Gina, followed by the TAD. Quite a lineup. Congratulations.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The lighter colored segmented wrapless thing is gorgeous

And I have a new favorite South West. The ebony point Cue. One Cue is a piece of jewelry and the other lets say is just meat and potatoes.
Thanks and Happy Holidays,
Nick :)

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The TAD Cue Is Amazing

That TAD cue is so busy with intricate designs in both the forearm and the butt sleeve.......really well done.....that's my favorite.

Matt B.

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great group of cues! Out of all of those beauties, I'd
imagine that the plain ole 6 point South West gets
the most play put on it. I have been wrong before,
but that would be my guess.

Congrats on these and the rest of your great collection.

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
That Gina is to die for

Very nice Cues Randy:thumbup:
I'm not unfair, I want only the Gina Cue, can't never forget that Cue when I saw pics of it a couple of Years ago:sorry:
Ralf- still Dream:wink:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the Coster and Tad.

What I like about your group is they are very varied.

Most of us get in a rut.

Ken

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Group pic

Thank You for the comments. I am hoping the pictures will prompt you guys to throw up some more pictures. I love the cue art that you all have put up in the past and I miss it so let's start posting. I don't know if I have a favorite cue each one has a different feel and each have there own style of art. Take Care.
Randy

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cues

These are all going up for sale, need to make room for some other cues. Not sure of the pricing yet. Thanks